English Premier League threads [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

English Premier League threads [Merged]

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Interesting to see how Conte fares at Spurs having declined the job s few months ago. Too impatient to wait & see what happens at Man U? Fascinating season

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Interesting to see how Conte fares at Spurs having declined the job s few months ago. Too impatient to wait & see what happens at Man U? Fascinating season
Let's just hope the January war chest of $150 million is true. COYS.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
yep, spurs gazump manu on Conte.

Conte for Spurs is interesting, he's a kind of Mourinho in that he comes in, wins stuff then leaves a toxic environment.

It looks like Manu will persevere with Ole for this season unless it goes completely off the rails - then make a play for Rodgers. I really rate Rodgers.

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Villa - if we don't win tomorrow morning you can probably stick a fork in Smith. 5 in a row could possibly be just too much pain to bare.
That said and despite having 12 goals kicked against us in the last 4 games I remain pessimistically hopeful. Go Villa!

Reactions: 1 user

glantone

Jun 5, 2007
Bloody hell. The 1st half reminded me of the tiges in the bad old days ...

glantone

Jun 5, 2007
In recent seasons Villa has had a solid defence but has had trouble scoring. Often failing to etch out a point despite playing well. Enter new attacking additions but they have not gelled. Our defence has collapsed - lack of defensive support from rest of team. Seems like just bringing in talent is not the answer. Everyone needs to be played in their best positions and implementing a predictable game plan that everyone knows and trusts. I have no idea what we're going to do when in possession and when out. The lack of confidence is painful. Hopefully we'll work our way out of it.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Man C playing keepings off at Old Trafford, comfortable with 0-2 lead. Man U outclassed & never really in the contest.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Considering his relationship with umpires/refs, it would be interesting to see The Great One take a position in the AFL.......otherwise get into comedy....
1636248272159.png

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Man C playing keepings off at Old Trafford, comfortable with 0-2 lead. Man U outclassed & never really in the contest.
Easily could've been 5-0 at half time. Pep masterclass. Foden in a false 9 role getting wide and central caused havoc.

Man U just couldn't get any time with the ball and put City under pressure. Ole at the wheel looks very shakey.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Smith and Farke gone... 5 prem managers sacked so far.
Farke out after Norwich getting their 1st win too. Odd timing but Norwich have struggled to be competitive so understand the need to change mgt though would have thought they would have the replacement mgr ready to be installed before dismissing Farke.

Curious to see how Howe gets on at Newcastle with 2 months until the January tfr window where it will definitely be a 'sellers market'

Reactions: 1 user