• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

acatman1

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 18, 2016
995
41
fastin bulbous said:
There’s a story in the herald sun about an mcg official receiving ‘counseling’ after yelling out ‘drug cheat!’ At jabba on Saturday night. Hahahahaha
No longer to state the truth??
 

22nd Man

Tiger Champion
Aug 29, 2011
4,758
295
Essex Heights
fastin bulbous said:
There’s a story in the herald sun about an mcg official receiving ‘counseling’ after yelling out ‘drug cheat!’ At jabba on Saturday night. Hahahahaha
Had the temerity to shout it out in the druggies members area. They took offence at being exposed to the truth for the first time in 6 years.
 

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
1,528
14
Back From The jungle
The Kool aid drinkers think this will exonerate the players, it will further make them look guilty but it may also drown the idiots running the game, it could be the best thing to happen. A bit like the FIFA. Files
 

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
4,061
21
Melbourne
nqtiger said:
The Kool aid drinkers think this will exonerate the players, it will further make them look guilty but it may also drown the idiots running the game, it could be the best thing to happen. A bit like the FIFA. Files
:clap :clap
 

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
12,165
512
Brisbane
I fear that Hirdy is still on the gear. Apparently said today that if the Bummers make the 8, they will win the premiership ::)
 

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
19,911
1,243
BrisTiger24 said:
I fear that Hirdy is still on the gear. Apparently said today that if the Bummers make the 8, they will win the premiership ::)
Taking crazy pills now?
 

puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
1,774
32
I think Goddard went to the Bombers hoping they were only on anti depressants to help his anger management
 

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
18,705
660
puntrd64 said:
Good old SamcLure referring to the " supplements saga" in the Goddard article. Bless the journalists :)
doesn't call it the performance enhancing drugs scandal? what a shock.
 

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
18,977
1,397
puntrd64 said:
I think Goddard went to the Bombers hoping they were only on anti depressants to help his anger management
Poor old BJ left without a finger to point, haaarrrrgh. Couldn't get out of StKidingme quick enough when their finals run was over. Prick thought he was getting straight onto the next finals gravy train when he hit up Essendrugs. Ran himself face first into a massive **** storm. :-* bye bye BJ, promise I won't miss ya.
 

Mac

Tiger Superstar
Sep 16, 2003
2,477
225
how words are changed to describe the same thing, but make it sound so much 'nicer' than it really is.

From the brilliant George Carlin...

"Shell Shock"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

Drug Scandal = Supplements Saga

What will it be called in ten years time? I bet it will be called something with more syllables!
(something like "individual actualisation phenomenon")
 

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
18,977
1,397
Mac said:
how words are changed to describe the same thing, but make it sound so much 'nicer' than it really is.

From the brilliant George Carlin...

"Shell Shock"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

Drug Scandal = Supplements Saga

What will it be called in ten years time? I bet it will be called something with more syllables!
(something like "individual actualisation phenomenon")
Nice one Mac, faff around fluff it up n cover it with bull ****. No-one will notice n no-one will care, but everyone will feel good about it.
 

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
64,535
1,685
Mac said:
how words are changed to describe the same thing, but make it sound so much 'nicer' than it really is.

From the brilliant George Carlin...

"Shell Shock"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

Drug Scandal = Supplements Saga
Spot on Mac. :thumbsup
 

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
22,205
757
I bought Mark Thompson’s book “Bomber” from the salvos op shop for $4. Apparently it’s the “truth” of what really happened so I’ll let you know what really happened after I’ve finished reading it....
 

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
24,362
1,495
Melbourne
tigertim said:
I bought Mark Thompson’s book “Bomber” from the salvos op shop for $4. Apparently it’s the “truth” of what really happened so I’ll let you know what really happened after I’ve finished reading it....
Waiting for the updated and revised edition containing the ladyboy story.