Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

acatman1

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 18, 2016
fastin bulbous said:
There’s a story in the herald sun about an mcg official receiving ‘counseling’ after yelling out ‘drug cheat!’ At jabba on Saturday night. Hahahahaha
No longer to state the truth??

22nd Man

Tiger Champion
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
fastin bulbous said:
There’s a story in the herald sun about an mcg official receiving ‘counseling’ after yelling out ‘drug cheat!’ At jabba on Saturday night. Hahahahaha
Had the temerity to shout it out in the druggies members area. They took offence at being exposed to the truth for the first time in 6 years.

nqtiger

In the jungle
Mar 7, 2004
Back From The jungle
The Kool aid drinkers think this will exonerate the players, it will further make them look guilty but it may also drown the idiots running the game, it could be the best thing to happen. A bit like the FIFA. Files

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
nqtiger said:
The Kool aid drinkers think this will exonerate the players, it will further make them look guilty but it may also drown the idiots running the game, it could be the best thing to happen. A bit like the FIFA. Files
:clap :clap

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I fear that Hirdy is still on the gear. Apparently said today that if the Bummers make the 8, they will win the premiership ::)

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
BrisTiger24 said:
I fear that Hirdy is still on the gear. Apparently said today that if the Bummers make the 8, they will win the premiership ::)
Taking crazy pills now?

puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
I think Goddard went to the Bombers hoping they were only on anti depressants to help his anger management

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
puntrd64 said:
Good old SamcLure referring to the " supplements saga" in the Goddard article. Bless the journalists :)
doesn't call it the performance enhancing drugs scandal? what a shock.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
puntrd64 said:
I think Goddard went to the Bombers hoping they were only on anti depressants to help his anger management
Poor old BJ left without a finger to point, haaarrrrgh. Couldn't get out of StKidingme quick enough when their finals run was over. Prick thought he was getting straight onto the next finals gravy train when he hit up Essendrugs. Ran himself face first into a massive **** storm. :-* bye bye BJ, promise I won't miss ya.

Mac

Tiger Superstar
Sep 16, 2003
how words are changed to describe the same thing, but make it sound so much 'nicer' than it really is.

From the brilliant George Carlin...

"Shell Shock"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSp8IyaKCs0

Drug Scandal = Supplements Saga

What will it be called in ten years time? I bet it will be called something with more syllables!
(something like "individual actualisation phenomenon")

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Mac said:
how words are changed to describe the same thing, but make it sound so much 'nicer' than it really is.

"Shell Shock"...

What will it be called in ten years time? I bet it will be called something with more syllables!
(something like "individual actualisation phenomenon")
Nice one Mac, faff around fluff it up n cover it with bull ****. No-one will notice n no-one will care, but everyone will feel good about it.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
Mac said:

"Shell Shock"...

Spot on Mac. :thumbsup

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I bought Mark Thompson’s book “Bomber” from the salvos op shop for $4. Apparently it’s the “truth” of what really happened so I’ll let you know what really happened after I’ve finished reading it....

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
tigertim said:
I bought Mark Thompson’s book “Bomber” from the salvos op shop for $4. Apparently it’s the “truth” of what really happened so I’ll let you know what really happened after I’ve finished reading it....
Waiting for the updated and revised edition containing the ladyboy story.