Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
tigertim said:
I bought Mark Thompson’s book “Bomber” from the salvos op shop for $4. Apparently it’s the “truth” of what really happened so I’ll let you know what really happened after I’ve finished reading it....
Was it next to OJ’s book “if I did it”?

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Essendon coterie mate reckons they are very concerned that they have cooked Daniher. Was playing and training 6 months longer than he should have been after being initially diagnosed late season of 2017 and was ran into the ground by the club.

Will be interesting to watch over the next 12 months.

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
TigerFlag2017 said:
Essendon coterie mate reckons they are very concerned that they have cooked Daniher. Was playing and training 6 months longer than he should have been after being initially diagnosed late season of 2017 and was ran into the ground by the club.

Article on the site that can't be named is now reporting this.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Tigers of Old said:
Article on the site that can't be named is now reporting this.
What are the chances a rumour post on a blog site like PRE was picked up by a journo and questions started getting asked of Essendon??

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
TigerFlag2017 said:

Bump

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
TigerFlag2017 said:

Daniher plays JLT and then doesn't play until round 5 which surprised the pundits who didn't think he was ready, and now is done for the season.

It's bad luck for Joe, but i'm going to enjoy giving it to a few Bomber mates that he has been poorly managed.