• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Mrs.EzY came home yesterday after listening to Tracey Holmes on ABC on RN

feeling sorry for James Hird.

I havnt got the time to go through 900 pages.

Can someone please give me an executive summary of what number ticket she holds at Essendon

and some objective points about her partiality or incompetence that makes her complicit in the delusion

so I can set Mrs.E straight.

Its messing up the vibe of my dinner table

Jobe Watson tweets yesterday 'as I say to my dog benson, if it smells, keep digging'

apparently Heppel also tweeted 'I said to my miniature pig monkey that I'd collect the $7 and buy a big prosthetic forehead and wear it on my real head'

Is saying strange things to pet animals a side effect of the juice these blokes took?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
Jobe is right, EFC should keep digging, they just might find all the evidence they hid after Dumbtriou's call to Evans before the raid.
Come clean EFC, come clean.
Jobe, the drug cheat, should also keep digging to find where he buried that brownlow to return it

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
apparently Heppel also tweeted 'I said to my miniature pig monkey that I'd collect the $7 and buy a big prosthetic forehead and wear it on my real head'
FMD.... so that's Heppels real head....? Poor bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

sausage_meat69

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2005
Essendon Supporter: TB4 was only added to the WADA banned list the day before Essendon self reported it's a stitch up! Give Jobe his brownlow back.
ASADA: Yes, TB4 was added to the "Check your substances" database the day before Essendon self-reported however TB4 has been on the WADA banned list since 2010. It was never approved for human use and it's known for being a growth factor affecting muscle, tendon or ligament, vascularisation and regenerative capacity.
Essendon Supporter: Oh. Well it wasn't TB4. Where's the proof?
ASADA: Burden of proof is on you. Where are the records to prove what was systematically injected? Surely you'd have a few receipts from labs or chemists? We have proof your agents were in China visiting chemical labs, buying commercial quantities of TB4 and using a Melbourne chemist to refine it.
Essendon Supporter: Hmmm it's still a stitch up!

Can you tell I'm bored?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Not only was it banned. But the drug was labelled as not fit for human use.

Interesting to see what happens to the players later in life and if there will be any issues with their off spring.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
Not only was it banned. But the drug was labelled as not fit for human use.

Interesting to see what happens to the players later in life and if there will be any issues with their off spring.
Check this out..

"He says his daughter, Harmony, 3, has an unknown growth on her chest and suffers behavioural problems – something he is adamant is a result of the Essendon drugs regime."

Im not sure of the outcome since 2017 o what transpired since then.

Like the Flog man, they have disappeared and the controlled media dont report any updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Long may it eat away at this corrupted club. Had it been an international sport, they would have been deregistered.

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Interesting that Hird has once again pointed the finger at "Weapon" Robinson. Why then did Essendon pay him over $1m for his unjust sacking, on condition that he maintain media silence?

Sheedy is wrong, the truth is buried deep and it's in nobody's interest to have it unearthed.

Mac

Tiger Superstar
Sep 16, 2003
I can’t decide what the worse scenario is; that the club pumped the players full of stuff that they knew exactly what it was and it was bad enough that they had to ‘lose’ the records, or they had no idea what and how much they pumped into the players without proper records and were prepared to use the players as an uncontrolled medical experiment.

Was it arrogance or fear that made the club fight tooth and nail, when they could have chosen the Cronulla path instead?