Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Saw Sheedy interviewed for his new book, the total denial shows no signs of waning, re hird, said something like he was a great coach except dank happened, like it could happen to anyone, no one had any say in it, no responsibility. Amazing but not surprising
I reckon Sheedy is disappearing up his own ********.

I reckon hes always been a bit of a narcissistic dick, but I dont reckon his ageing well.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Saw Sheedy interviewed for his new book, the total denial shows no signs of waning, re hird, said something like he was a great coach except dank happened, like it could happen to anyone, no one had any say in it, no responsibility. Amazing but not surprising
Poor Sheeds he's NQR these days even moreso than he ever was. Maybe senility setting in as oppose to salineity down at Crapdinia Park. :))

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Poor Sheeds he's NQR these days even moreso than he ever was. Maybe senility setting in as oppose to salineity down at Crapdinia Park. :))
Yeah he's lost the plot. Called us for being disrespectful when we named Marlion in the GF. What the?

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yeah he's lost the plot. Called us for being disrespectful when we named Marlion in the GF. What the?
Sad thing is it's exactly the type of move he would have made in his prime. Now he just shuffles along being a conflicted wise old fart with three different hats and a nuffers opinion on everything.

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
Sad thing is it's exactly the type of move he would have made in his prime. Now he just shuffles along being a conflicted wise old fart with three different hats and a nuffers opinion on everything.
Still fleecing the bombers for 300k PA as he swans around the country promoting our great game himself!
Good thing is, it could've been us!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
The Bombers broke themselves.

They are in such bad nick that the AFL Komissars have even stepped in to help them by only making them face the Tigers at the G once in 2020

Reactions: 1 user

brigadiertiger

Tiger Champion
Dec 1, 2005
I wonder how Derek Kickett felt hearing that?

Sheedy used the club every time his contract was up for renewal at Essendrug. When he did finally return in an off field capacity he cracked the sands when informed that if he wanted the vacant coaching position he would have to go through the same process as all other applicants. I don’t really count him as a Richmond person.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Dank in trouble again

But I'm sure it'll all be OK when the truth comes out...
Makes one wonder how the **** he's been able to practice / advise in any sort of health / medical capacity anywhere in Aust. Bloody charlatan paradise in Aust, just whack up a shingle n claim to be able to work miracles and away you go.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Was is the key word.
I remember not long after he left the druggies, and I think either just before or as he was starting to coach gws, he was asked if he considered himself a Tiger or bummer. He replied it's been over 40 years since I played at Richmond and I've been at Essendon nearly 3 times longer so of course i'm Essendon. totally lost me after that (that and he always destabilised us when his contract came up and used us). The disrespecting the giants at the GF by picking Pickett capped it off.

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Bali/Jakarta

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
I remember not long after he left the druggies, and I think either just before or as he was starting to coach gws, he was asked if he considered himself a Tiger or bummer. He replied it's been over 40 years since I played at Richmond and I've been at Essendon nearly 3 times longer so of course i'm Essendon. totally lost me after that (that and he always destabilised us when his contract came up and used us). The disrespecting the giants at the GF by picking Pickett capped it off.
Same here.

Good to see Steven Wank in trouble again. Bummers are SCARRED!!