• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I heard it reported on SEN pre-fixture release that the Bummers actually requested to only play Cartoon - their nemesis - once! Didn't mention us but I think there's a good chance we were not on their wish-list for twice.
Of course, said they did request to play GCS twice. Pathetic club these days.
Weak as p!ss

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Zero chance Heppell gets injured slipping over in the shower. ... the bloke doesn't look like he has a wash!
Which reminds me, heard the Bont say on radio yesterday he washes his hair every 5 or 6 weeks!
Wtf are these blokes thinking?
Should we have drafted him instead of Conca?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Which reminds me, heard the Bont say on radio yesterday he washes his hair every 5 or 6 weeks!
Wtf are these blokes thinking?
So he trains every day, plays a game every week during the season. Sweats up a storm n rolls in the mud when it's wet n tubs his head whenever. He'd reek somethin chronic n have all sorts of critters rummaging around in there.
There'd almost be skid marks on his pillow case his head would be that grotty.

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
So he trains every day, plays a game every week during the season. Sweats up a storm n rolls in the mud when it's wet n tubs his head whenever. He'd reek somethin chronic n have all sorts of critters rummaging around in there.
There'd almost be skid marks on his pillow case his head would be that grotty.
Appears so!
If you listen to around a minute from the 7.45 mark he reveals his smelly secret.
Sharelle McMahon is kind of suitably unimpressed!
You would think that personal hygiene is a prerequisite for a captain. .... geez I'm gettin old:rolleyes:

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Appears so!
If you listen to around a minute from the 7.45 mark he reveals his smelly secret.
Sharelle McMahon is kind of suitably unimpressed!
You would think that personal hygiene is a prerequisite for a captain. .... geez I'm gettin old:rolleyes:
Can't really say I'm surprised by the lack of competence of some in regards to hygene, finance, social function etc these days. It's a strange ******* world out there n getting stranger by the minute.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Peanuts at Essendrugs are dreamin if they think poaching a couple of our assistants is somehow going to catapult them into premiership contention. Busy knicker wettin over re signing seagull Heppell before he was a chance to escape as a free agent. He'd be mighty close to their highest paid player as Captain, n they're enthusing over the fact he came fifth overall in the BnF this year. He managed this playing on one leg for most of the year, so what does this tell you about the quality of the rest of their list? :flush:rotfl1
Seagull b rusted on Bombre, no way he's leaving when they pay him $750k plus per year for turning up.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Their captain selection criteria was fabolous.

Wosha "Who here is not injured"
Heppel "Me!"
Wosha "Great, you're captain"
Heppel "Aw..."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like Heppell was already starting to lose hair.

IMO, looks better like this...........he might do a Dusty?

1578658776510.png

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Still looks like the type of guy who tries to sell weed but usually ends up smoking it all himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
The Hun ramping up the AFL preseason coverage.... gotta quote from new assistant coach Blake Caracella

"The game evolves fairly quickly. Fundamentally, it's still the same, but we'll try to incorporate a few things from elsewhere richmond "