Essendon face possible training probe [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon face possible training probe [Merged]

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
But, but, but I keep reading stuff that says they'll be playing finals n contending this year.

Maybe they're just greasing the media and expectation excuses pole getting ready for the inevitable.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Haaarrrgh. Essendrugs are now officially very Richmondy. Pinched our footy manager. Pinched our coaches. Pinched our player. Pinched our game style.

Maybe we should give them our yellow n black jumper n let them b our Ressies.......................................... Yeah Nah. FOFF ya bloody low lifes.

Reactions: 1 users

aoc1974

Tiger Superstar
Mar 1, 2015
Haaarrrgh. Essendrugs are now officially very Richmondy. Pinched our footy manager. Pinched our coaches. Pinched our player. Pinched our game style.

Maybe we should give them our yellow n black jumper n let them b our Ressies.......................................... Yeah Nah. FOFF ya bloody low lifes.
Bit blurry. .... café owner is asking me ....wtf are you doing ? Studio_20200304_081515.jpg

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Imitation. The sincerest form of flattery. Just keep kissin our arses Essendrugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Sheedy be having kittens over this.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
Every yr promises so much & all the hype amounts to the same mediocre rubbish every yr, they already were "the new Richmond". It's fitting they also wear a sash.
Apparently they're wanting to change the sash tone from red to orange....

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Apparently they're wanting to change the sash tone from red to orange....
Hawks have steadily changed their poo brown to what's now Guinness poo brown. Their colours are more ours than their original colours.

Reactions: 1 user