Every picture tells a story ..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Every picture tells a story .....

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Go watch the Tiges v Nth final highlights (the one we lost).

Ignore the Nth highlights by fast forwarding through them because who gives a flying *smile*.

And yeah, they're highlights, I know but...

Watch Courtney Wakefield and her strong body positioning and her ground work.

Watch Mon Conti and her magical ability to be where the ball wants to be.

And then slow the video down to 0.5 and watch Hosking, not sure which one it was :)) split the Nth player right up the middle in the fairest and most damaging bump ever seen in WAFL.

I reckon those highlights are the equal of anything you see in AFLM. Just need a few more of them from a few more players and the Tiges are playing an AFLW Grand Final.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Go watch the Tiges v Nth final highlights (the one we lost).

Ignore the Nth highlights by fast forwarding through them because who gives a flying *smile*.

And yeah, they're highlights, I know but...

Watch Courtney Wakefield and her strong body positioning and her ground work.

Watch Mon Conti and her magical ability to be where the ball wants to be.

And then slow the video down to 0.5 and watch Hosking, not sure which one it was :)) split the Nth player right up the middle in the fairest and most damaging bump ever seen in WAFL.

I reckon those highlights are the equal of anything you see in AFLM. Just need a few more of them from a few more players and the Tiges are playing an AFLW Grand Final.
how amazing was Sarah Hosking's bump?
Brutal.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users