Finally a close game in the cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finally a close game in the cricket

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Poor poms always have a habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Almost feel sorry for them.....Nah! ;)

A

admin

Nah good enough for the Poms, especially seeing they were in a position to win.
Couldn't stand that.......Almost as bad as losing to Collingwood. ;D
Is anybody going to when it's in Melbourne. I can't wait to have my first fix of the MCG since footy season.
If you're going seeya's in bay 13.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
I'm not a cricket fan but even I got interested during the last 10 minutes of the game although my main objective was to see if we would knock one of the poms out by having brett lee bowl the ball at the batsmens head.
"C'mon throw it at his head!!!"
:rollin

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Listened to it on the radio this arvo and thought we were gone for all money its a pity that it might have come at a price tho with Mcgrath injuring himself.

I'd rather us to be at full strenght come the world cup then having players like warne mcgrath an gillie go down with injuries that would mean they could miss out and severly diminishing our chance of another wc.