Fiora and Pettifer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fiora and Pettifer

Hungry

Bring back the Tiger mongrel
Mar 18, 2003
Both Fiora and Pettifer have copped heaps from us fans and also from the media the last few weeks.

It was interesting to see how they would both respond last Sunday:

Fiora ended up being one of our best players, kicked well and really had a dip. Showed something.

Pettifer: how was this guy even taken in the top 50? Let alone top 10! Was timid, gutless, showed no brain, no pace, no skill, no hunger, nothing required of an AFL footballer.

I was surprised that Fiora showed some character, didn't know he had it in him. As for Pettifer - he just looks like another typical Richmond introvert who wants to be carried along, with no heart or character at all.

Fiora might be a more adventurous player (read: physical) if he could "beef" up a bit more. He hasn't exactly got the physique to mix it with the big boys & is too easliy brushed aside at the moment. His build reminds me of Northey. Perhaps, he could shine if he played in Swoop's old position, half forward flank.

Ferrari needs to play either wing or flank. I dont have a problem with him theres been plenty of times I've seen him open up and try to mark from under / or going back to the ball like chubba does. Hes not as good at it but does leave himself open. Needs a big summer on the weights and should be ready to come on big time next year.

Aaron has the ability, that has never been in question. His physical development is what has held him back the most IMO.

My remedy for Aaron would be to wander down to Zac's Gym in Prahran, hit the weights hard with some of the gay boys that hang out there (most of them are pretty massive :D) drink Beefcake 2000 (the stuff that Cartman took in Southpark) and don't set foot in Punt Rd until he hits 90kgs

Roar34 said:
Perhaps, he could shine if he played in Swoop's old position, half forward flank.

I agree Roar34, i would much rather see Fiora playing on the HFF then down back. Think he is more suited to that role. I think Aarons main problem over the last year is that Spud hasnt let him settle in to a role.

As for Peticoat.....Well the only thing he is good for is a laugh...

Pettifer lacks hearts and ability.

They should nickname him footsteps for the weak prick he is.

The kids that play Oz Kick at half time, show more passion and heart than Pettifer does.

Pettifer MUST go. No doubts about it.