Fiora | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fiora

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Totally agree.............one passage of play made me laugh.......Fiora was picking up the ball, heard footsteps and went head first into the turf..................Richo, Bowden, Fiora, Holland, Hall must all be put up as trade bait. But most importantly Mr Potatohead must be deep fried.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Dean3 said:
Completely agree with Redford and The Boss. Fiora is the dumbest player on our list, possibly the dumbest in the AFL ;D
This coming from someone that beleive Dudley is the right man for the job. How can you say Fiora is the dumbest person on our list...Hello...we have players like pettifer hilton and holihoop and not to mention king running around on the MCG.

People have been calling for his head all year, but now that he’s thrown in ONE half decent game he’s worth persisting with ? I’ll guarantee that if we keep him, he’ll become a more despised player than Bowden.
I have stuck by Fiora all year, never called for his head once, stuck my neck out agaisnt people like you. Hope its finally paying off. I have said all year i think Fiora deserves to be on the list and i would get rid of a HELL of a lot of players before Aaron went.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion
yes they are, and i respect yours (dont agree with but) hope you respect mine

cogs_is_sexy24

Tiger Rookie
Jul 12, 2003
Melbourne
i was happy with fiora this week. i think that he went into it hard and overall did pretty good.

but i'm undecided about him. he has potential, but he just has to use it. i think he's underrated, but then again he isnt superstar material. if he could just beef up...!!!

but as you said, gOtigers, we have players a lot worse then fiora out there...

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
I totally agree with you Young Tiger, he should be played somewhere else, the half forward flank sounds really good. I dont think he has the bulk to play in the midfield, but he is not one of the worst players on the list.
I just wonder what would happen, if he was pushed harder, if the coaches pushed him to preform?

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
Dean3 said:
Completely agree with Redford and The Boss. Fiora is the dumbest player on our list, possibly the dumbest in the AFL ;D
I wonder if the recruitment guys actually talk to these guys before they yell out his name at the draft.

Yeah, coz most players become transplant surgeons and solicitors after footy. ::)

I heard they're making a sequel from a Jim Carey oldie, 'DUD and DUMBER' starring Danny himself and..............