First final opponent | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

First final opponent

First final

• Brisbane st the Gabba

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Geelong at the MCG

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Essendon at the MCG

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
As we speak and wait, Gestapo Gill, Shocking and other goons are down in their secret dungeon working out which time is worst for the Tigers to play at the Gabba.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
This is exactly what I meant in my previous post about the media building hype on the Lions beating us at the Gabba:

From AFL website:

The Tigers won 12.10 (82) to 8.7 (55) but needed a 10-goal win to leapfrog the Lions on the ladder and move into second spot.

The Lions made sure that wasn't going to happen, putting in an impressive performance on the road but ultimately not doing enough to stop Richmond from recording its ninth-straight win.

This was no dress rehearsal. Richmond threw the first punch, the heavyweight landing the early hits.

But the upstart Lions managed to land a couple of blows, too, and although the Tigers walked away victors, Brisbane will also have left with confidence about their return bout in a fortnight.

What a rubbish article about the game.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
As we speak and wait, Gestapo Gill, Shocking and other goons are down in their secret dungeon working out which time is worst for the Tigers to play at the Gabba.

And which Umpires will be best utilised to slaughter us at every opportunity with hometown decisions.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Funny to listen to Leigh Matthews trying to justify the block on Tom Lynch in the first quarter.