First Konrad Marshall book | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

First Konrad Marshall book

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Mods, please move if incorrect forum
Can anyone tell me where I can source a copy of the first Konrad Marshall book?
Seems it isn’t being re-printed

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mods, please move if incorrect forum
Can anyone tell me where I can source a copy of the first Konrad Marshall book?
Seems it isn’t being re-printed
If you can get 2 copies could you send one to Dimma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It's a shame these never made it to audio books. Could easily add a couple more kms per session to a run or walk if I was listening to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's a shame these never made it to audio books. Could easily add a couple more kms per session to a run or walk if I was listening to this.

You could always make one and listen to yourself reading it.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

And would be great for our blind and visually impaired Tiger brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
And would be great for our blind and visually impaired Tiger brothers and sisters.

There is a version, but you need to be registered as having a disability to get access.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Ouch.... dagger straight to my heart...
Hey Bairdy.

This will sound like sacrilege but my sister picked up a copy in an op shop for $5 (what idiot would donate such a thing?)

Maybe check some second hand book stores?

Good luck.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
This one is even rarer.

Tigers 2018: The Finals by Konrad Marshall $29.95

"In the wake of Yellow & Black, his bestselling account of Richmond's remarkable ascent to Premiership success in 2017, author Konrad Marshall re-enters the Tigers' inner sanctum for the 2018 AFL Finals series. With full access to club offi cials, players and coaches, Marshall will again take the reader inside the rooms at the key moments the club's September campaign, chronicling the Tigers' attempt to win back-to-back Premierships.

This is not just a book of wins and losses, it's the story of a professional football club and how it operates at every level: from the
fitness staff, to the coaching panel, the players, and the Board. What has changed at Tigerland since the club finally broke its 37-year drought? Which new heroes have emerged? How does a sporting club with 100,000 passionate members keep a lid on expectations once success arrives? Tigers 2018: the Finals is full of insider accounts of all the key moments, and promises to be another compulsory read for all football fans."

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Wooo.... just scored a copy from eBay...
Second hand but looked in good nick

Reactions: 5 users