Fleming gets 3 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fleming gets 3

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
No real surprise. Crude incidents like that one don't belong in footy.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I HOPE THAT HYDE GETS 3

I hope that Hyde gets 3.

I'd like to see this young guy gets 3 matches with plenty of game time to show us what he can do.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Maybe now they will cut that hack........another joke who shouldn't be playing league footy

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
DragicevicFan said:
Should have got 6, a dud

That's ridiculous. It was unecessary, it was reckless, it was not in the spirit of the game, it was NOT worth 6 weeks though.

Hopefully Tim will have a good think about how he plays and learns how to channel his agression in different directions.

I am pretty confident Tim will still be a Tiger next year.

OMH

Tiger Cub
Jan 4, 2003
Does this make room for Pettifer to give one last gasp to show that he has some balls and is willing to get a hard ball if thrown into the middle? If he really wants an AFL carrer with all the trappings that go along with it now is the time to step up.

Hope you are reading this Kayne!! Last chance mate!

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Ok, 6 weeks might have been harsh, but he deserved every one of the three he copped

According to channel 10, he is out of contract, and this could be the end of him

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Heard he is out of contract at the end of this year and hopefully Miller does the right thing and doesn't offer him a new contract. A total embarassment he is.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
If we are only going to offload 6 or 7 players at the end of the year i dont think Fleming should be one of them. I'd rather see Houlihan, King, Pettifer, Biddiscombe, Mills, Nicholls and Hilton go before Tim does.

As to his report, if he hadn't hit Reiwoldt right on the sweet spot i think it is arguable that he wouldn't have even got reported. it just so happened that the tiip of his elbow caught him right on the jaw. A couple of inches wider and he would have missed him completely. That Reiwoldt went down in such a horrific way however sealed Fleming's fate. 3 weeks is fair IMO.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I'd keep Hilton way ahead of Fleming no doubt. Other than that you are pretty spot on about who we should delist JohnF. Is there anyway we could sneak rogers in that list?

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
OMH said:
Does this make room for Pettifer to give one last gasp to show that he has some balls and is willing to get a hard ball if thrown into the middle? If he really wants an AFL carrer with all the trappings that go along with it now is the time to step up.

Hope you are reading this Kayne!! Last chance mate!

Last chance???

If this goose is in a Tiger guernsy next year, the RFC can just about kiss my membership goodbye. He has all the traits of a player who can not and will not play at an AFL standard. If the RFC persist with players like this, we have another 20 years of doldrums to look forward to.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Harry said:
I'd keep Hilton way ahead of Fleming no doubt. Other than that you are pretty spot on about who we should delist JohnF. Is there anyway we could sneak rogers in that list?

We can only hope Harry. But he'll probably hold the club to ransom with that rediculous contract they offered him.

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
What was the contract JF??? I know he has another year left on it but do you know an approximate $$$ amount?

I have 3 houses, I'm willing to sell one of them for the cause if that helps......... ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, being Spud's favourite, I'd say he's on 250,000 - plus tips.

First we have a S.O.S (sack our spud) appeal. I can now envisage a P.O.O.R (pay out our rogers) appeal.

Newmo, are these houses you speak or made out of cardboard? I think that's the only type of house he'd take.

By the way, I haven't gone to sleep yet, just finished watching Hewitt and Poo lose in the first round of the Cincinatti Masters. Hewitt has become a rabble, just like the Tigers.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Hewitt is a *smile*, from those that went to school wiht him think he is the biggest tosser they have ever met. I get that impression jsut by watching him and his antics. IT was teh racist comments to that linesman a while back that sealed it for me.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Just a bit of extra trivia, Brad Ottens went to the same school as Lleyton Hewitt (Imaanuel College) and one of my good mates was a boarder with Otto and reckons he is an absolute champion and good bloke.

And 3 games was fair for Fleming.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
The best thing about LLeyton is his father's football background with the Tigers. Someone once pointed out that quite ironically Lleyton backwards is not yell.

COME ON

pissed off

I'm a llama!
Aug 14, 2003
Flemming's only an average player himself but if the rest of the team showed as much balls and aggression as he does we might be half decent.