Fly leaving | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fly leaving

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Big loss, I was hoping he'd take over from Dimma. Still if Dimma is staying it enables him to freshen up the coaching and the message.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Big loss. Did a great job with the VFL side, and was pleased to see him promoted to the AFL side.

Fly, Leppa, and Carra going in two offseasons means we will see some new blood in the coaches' box.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Maybe straight swap for Newman? ;)

really at the end of the day there is only one coach we can’t let go.

Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It's a Shame but not a major surprise. The assistants of dynasty teams are always in high demand.

Reactions: 7 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It’s natural for this to happen especially in teams such as ours that are highly successful.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Damn. The heir apparent
Why worry? We got the best from those guys and we are grateful. The world keeps spinning and changing and so must Richmond if we want to succeed. Bring it on I say. our players have learned alot from them, time to learn new ideas.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Why worry? We got the best from those guys and we are grateful. The world keeps spinning and changing and so must Richmond if we want to succeed. Bring it on I say. our players have learned alot from them, time to learn new ideas.
Correct. We've recently brought in Kingsley who was pivotal to our win last night.

Reactions: 11 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Sad to see him go. His legacy will be the development of so many young players, turning lower picks and rookies with flaws into pivotal premiership players. Deserves all the plaudits.

Reactions: 12 users