Football commentators | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Football commentators

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Why wont some of these football commentators like Newman, Dunstall, or Taylor just come out and tell the truth about our coach. Instead of tiptoeing around and making indirect comments.

Take the bull by the horns and say it, Frawley has got no idea and should not be coaching Richmond, his game plan is a joke. You Know it, we know it, just say it!

If you are a credible football commentator or reporter, you should tell the truth. Your not afraid to have a crack at players who are performing badly, or teams that sack their coach to often. But nobody is prepared to have a crack at poorly performing coaches, why?

Report the truth you spineless whimps.

Having said all that, if Miller or Casey can't see through Frawley by now, where in for a long year next year.

Memberships will fall dramatically.

Dunno CT I thought Sam NEWMANs remarks were pretty on the money.

Sam did say that "if he is instructing them to play that way then he shouldn't be coaching."

He also said in response to one callers question that they (the commentary team) "had no idea what the game plan was supposed to be"

Really don't need to be much more specific than that I would have thought.

i always considered sammy newman as a great man and his remarks today were right on the money, he is the only person that doesnt hide the truth and gets straight to the point and asks the hard questions.