Football hits crossroads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Football hits crossroads

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I had to wait 24 hrs to finally see the attendance to last nights game.
The AFL site went for the N/A approach.
The media are saying Covid is the cause to the small crowds
I can tell you if the Melbourne cup was on tomorrow it would attract more then 100000 people.
It wasn't an issue for the A league GF 14,590 turned up.
The rules, the fixture, the game style, the umpiring and the media have turned people away.
Gilligan and Hocking will have a GF with the lowest attendance since the GFs were played at the G while the Southern stand and Ponsfold stands were built.
We should turn punt rd into a 25000 Stadium.

Reactions: 1 users
I can't wait for the finals series
Between Footscary and Melbourne in front of 43,000
Or Geelong vs Port in front of 32,000.

Gilligan and Fkuckle will praying for us to return to the finals
Gilligan will leave the AFL bankrupt

Reactions: 1 user
Gilligan and Shocking are destroying our game and the AFL brand
Theyre making it unwatchable as a spectacle

Some of our crowds have been pathetic, but we are still #1 for attendance so what does that tell us about everyone else?
I agree with the above that AFL fans have had enough. AS for last night no1 expected us to get a crowd yet the moron's still sink the boots in.

Thursday night, Marvel, Suns, Covid: the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

There was never going to be many people at the game, particularly with the late confirmation of the venue and tickets only available on the day.

I can't wait for the finals series
Between Footscary and Melbourne in front of 43,000
Or Geelong vs Port in front of 32,000.

Gilligan and Fkuckle will praying for us to return to the finals
Gilligan will leave the AFL bankrupt
If it doesn't disappear up its own arse.

These clowns have *smile* the AFL for all time, these is no coming back from the *smile* these *smile* have foisted upon the football watching public.

If it doesn't disappear up its own arse.

These clowns have *smile* the AFL for all time, these is no coming back from the *smile* these *smile* have foisted upon the football watching public.
Just wait till hocking takes over from Gill

• Wow
Footy is just better when the Tigers are winning and playing exciting manic footy. There's a sh!tload of bias in that statement, but I'm sticking to it.

When we're losing, everything that is annoying about the game just gets magnified.