Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
tigertim said:
Let’s just remind ourselves of SOS talent spotting over the last 3 trading periods since he returned to Carlton (excluding the early ND choice like Dow, Curnow, Weitering, Cunningham, McKay, Petrovski-Seaton etc):

Kristian Jaksch
Mark Whiley
Rhys Palmer
Liam Sumner
Andrew Phillips
Jed Lamb
Jarrod Pickett
Caleb Marchbank
Lachie Plowman
Matthew Kennedy

Matthew Korchek
Daniel Gorringe
Matthew Wright
Sam Kerridge
Jesse Glass Mccasker
Andrew Galluci
Billie Smedts
Kym LeBois
Alex Silvagni
Matthew Lobbe
Darcy Lang
Aaron Mullett
Angus Schumacher
Jarrod Garlett
Cam OShea
Matt Shaw
Tom DeKonning
Harrison Macreadie
Cam Polson
Tom Williamson
Jack Silvagni
Pat Kerr

Worst recruiter in the AFL, made worse by the fact he has picked so many duds twice.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
bullus_hit said:
Worst recruiter in the AFL, made worse by the fact he has picked so many duds twice.
3 draft/trade periods resulting in 38 players (of which 21 were recycled players).

If he were such a great list manager/talent spotter he could have revived Carlton’s list in that period with 38 players.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
tigertim said:
Let’s just remind ourselves of SOS talent spotting over the last 3 trading periods since he returned to Carlton (excluding the early ND choice like Dow, Curnow, Weitering, Cunningham, McKay, Petrovski-Seaton etc):

Kristian Jaksch
Mark Whiley
Rhys Palmer
Liam Sumner
Andrew Phillips
Jed Lamb
Jarrod Pickett
Caleb Marchbank
Lachie Plowman
Matthew Kennedy

Matthew Korchek
Daniel Gorringe
Matthew Wright
Sam Kerridge
Jesse Glass Mccasker
Andrew Galluci
Billie Smedts
Kym LeBois
Alex Silvagni
Matthew Lobbe
Darcy Lang
Aaron Mullett
Angus Schumacher
Jarrod Garlett
Cam OShea
Matt Shaw
Tom DeKonning
Harrison Macreadie
Cam Polson
Tom Williamson
Jack Silvagni
Pat Kerr

Alex Silvagni could be classed as a win. He has somehow ended up in their leadership group.

In seriousness, i have barely heard of any of them

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
tigertim said:

Kristian Jaksch
Mark Whiley
Rhys Palmer
Liam Sumner
Andrew Phillips
Jed Lamb
Jarrod Pickett
Caleb Marchbank
Lachie Plowman
Matthew Kennedy

Matthew Korchek
Daniel Gorringe
Matthew Wright
Sam Kerridge
Jesse Glass Mccasker
Andrew Galluci
Billie Smedts
Kym LeBois
Alex Silvagni
Matthew Lobbe
Darcy Lang
Aaron Mullett
Angus Schumacher
Jarrod Garlett
Cam OShea
Matt Shaw
Tom DeKonning
Harrison Macreadie
Cam Polson
Tom Williamson
Jack Silvagni
Pat Kerr

Who the F are these people??!!! ;D

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
5SKULL5 said:
Not the best performance from SOS but he was right, what other list manager is grilled on TV like that?

I seem to remember Dan Richardson being pretty public when we were under the pump & our rejects were pretty heavily scrutinised.

But ya gotta wonder, did someone twist his arm to go on TV?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
KnightersRevenge said:
I wish I could join the convo but my reliable source for FC overseas has stopped posting it to Vimeo. :(

With a VPN you can watch it on the channel 9 site. Then there are other sources to rrent from

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
jb03 said:
Alex Silvagni could be classed as a win. He has somehow ended up in their leadership group.

In seriousness, i have barely heard of any of them
He’s been a pillar has Alex...

If you’re an ex GWS player or your surname is Silvagni SOS will be right into you!

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I used to work with a Silvagni, loved his his footy but was a sh!t player and terrible kick. Is in his early 20's, he might still be a chance of making the big time with the Blues :rofl

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Imo the recruiting staff of any club should never be anywhere near the media, except on draft day.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Tigers of Old said:
I seem to remember Dan Richardson being pretty public when we were under the pump & our rejects were pretty heavily scrutinised.

But ya gotta wonder, did someone twist his arm to go on TV?

What's worse?

a. We didn't think our supporters had the patience for a true rebuild (DR)
b. We recruited them to play VFL (SOS)

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers of Old said:

And Pelchen was heavily under the pump at stages. If a List Manager is prominent and there are seen to be issues with a clubs recruiting that List Manager will be scrutinized. SOS is just playing the victim card.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
TT33 said:
Imo the recruiting staff of any club should never be anywhere near the media, except on draft day.
They just need to pick their interviewers better. Footy Classifed ffs what was SOS thinking?

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Caro is not one to acknowledge others points of view or take criticism very well. She just ignores it and keeps talking. Was very awkward flustered rock vs hard place.

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
RoarEmotion said:
Caro is not one to acknowledge others points of view or take criticism very well. She just ignores it and keeps talking. Was very awkward flustered rock vs hard place.

She was very catty. Not a impressive performance.