Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
It was a strange interview. I agree with others in that Silvagni shouldn’t be wheeled out for interviews. Like Matty Lloyd he can barely talk.

Also, did anyone note that last exchange between the pair? No love lost :hihi

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I'm voting for Silivagni. He has a record no one will get close to let alone beat. None can possibly screw up so many first rounders.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I thought SOS was pretty good tbh (being as unbiased as I can be). However LoGiudice should never speak in public again. Leave the razzle dazzle to Cain Liddle.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Baron Samedi said:
It was a strange interview. I agree with others in that Silvagni shouldn’t be wheeled out for interviews. Like Matty Lloyd he can barely talk.

Also, did anyone note that last exchange between the pair? No love lost :hihi
It was very frosty.

It was a horrendous interview.

Gee Judd is one smug unit. He through Silvagni and Bolton under the bus the week before but quickly backed away from his comments when questioned again on which players have improved under Bolton.

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Carlton have lost their "Ness", what is amusing is none of them are smart enough to recognise it. It has never been a club of drafting and development only a club of pinching stars off others with $$$. They are lost and I couldn't care less.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Tails said:
Carlton have lost their "Ness", what is amusing is none of them are smart enough to recognise it. It has never been a club of drafting and development only a club of pinching stars off others with $$$. They are lost and I couldn't care less.

Hear hear. They have cheated one way or another throughout their entire existence and now the time has come to pay the piper.

*smile* em. Couldn't happen to a better bunch. I hope they stay at this level forever.

Macca68

I'm a llama!
Mar 30, 2003
All SOS did was deflect attention from his cr@p list management.

Carlton supporters are none the wiser about where they are heading after that

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Macca68 said:

But if Facebook is anything to go by, the Carlton supporters swallowed SOSs story hook and sinker. That's great news.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Macca68 said:

Yep, his crying “you only get a pick every 18 turns” was embarrassing. Newsflash SOS, that’s the same for every other club.

Also when SOS returned to Carlton at the start of 2015 he said they’d have a 66 game (3 seasons) rebuild. Well, in 6 weeks time it’ll be 88 games....

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Macca68 said:

Terry Wallace better be careful.
There’s a new kid in town who calls himself “The List Manager”

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
se7en said:
Terry Wallace better be careful.
There’s a new kid in town who calls himself “The List Manager”
The List Mangler?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The velvet sledgehammer Lloyd is a man of his convictions, 6 weeks ago he wanted Worsfold sacked, last night he said Worsfold is doing a good job.
Mathew Knights sends his regards Lloyd:mad:

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
And Juddy gave his advice for rebuilding the Suns, which included recruiting country kids because they already have to leave home (Schache says hello) and recruiting a "companion pony" (I think that was his term) so that the talented kid still has his best friend with him. That's great list management!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
And Juddy gave his advice for rebuilding the Suns, which included recruiting country kids because they already have to leave home (Schache says hello) and recruiting a "companion pony" (I think that was his term) so that the talented kid still has his best friend with him. That's great list management!
Give that man a job!

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Give that man a job!

I love Juddys attempt on his back-pedalling of his comments last week that, in effect, there's no chance of Teague getting the coaching job next year. Apparently training wheels doesn't refer to not having AFL coaching experience but coaching at any level.