Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
And Juddy gave his advice for rebuilding the Suns, which included recruiting country kids because they already have to leave home (Schache says hello) and recruiting a "companion pony" (I think that was his term) so that the talented kid still has his best friend with him. That's great list management!

That was unbelievable.
No wonder Carlton are *smile*

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Me thinks Chris Judd drinks his own bath water.
I hate the arrogant prick and every footy media he's involved with. Triple MMM footy is unbearable at best, but compulsorily avoidable when he's on.
There's a reason he's bald. It's because he's skull has gotten so big, all the hair follicles fell out due to lack of space.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
And Juddy gave his advice for rebuilding the Suns, which included recruiting country kids because they already have to leave home (Schache says hello) and recruiting a "companion pony" (I think that was his term) so that the talented kid still has his best friend with him. That's great list management!

Next he'll be telling us all how to recycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
As a media performer I find Judd as good or as bad as anyone.
except when talking about Carlton, he gets way to defensive, which is understandable in his position. he should just say he wont answer questions about them due to the conflict.
and the way he talks to Wilson is disgraceful. like her or not, they are fellow panelists on the show. his arrogance shines through whenever she asks him a question about the Blooze.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
As a media performer I find Judd as good or as bad as anyone.
except when talking about Carlton, he gets way to defensive, which is understandable in his position. he should just say he wont answer questions about them due to the conflict.
and the way he talks to Wilson is disgraceful. like her or not, they are fellow panelists on the show. his arrogance shines through whenever she asks him a question about the Blooze.
It is not great but i can see why he gets annoyed with her as she states things as fact and when he challenges her, her comments are exposed as opinion.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He is coward. He had the balls to go after Robinson saying he caused the ‘training wheels’ story. All Robinson did was published what Judd said.
Robbo did bring it up on 360’, (and I do agree with him), why didn’t Judy go after McClure after he bagged the fCk out of him? And choose to use his name instead,
Because McClure would’ve used his contention’s at Carlton to bury Judd.
He is another massive Richmond hater. He struggles to complement us and is the first to laugh if Hutchison bags Caro about being on the bandwagon.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
He is coward. He had the balls to go after Robinson saying he caused the ‘training wheels’ story. All Robinson did was published what Judd said.
Robbo did bring it up on 360’, (and I do agree with him), why didn’t Judy go after McClure after he bagged the fCk out of him? And choose to use his name instead,
Because McClure would’ve used his contention’s at Carlton to bury Judd.
He is another massive Richmond hater. He struggles to complement us and is the first to laugh if Hutchison bags Caro about being on the bandwagon.
Ownership has never been a virtue of Chris Judd’s. It’s always someone else’s fault. That’s why I don’t like the guy.

• Love

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Carlton supporters still think sos is the messiah
If he gets this draft wrong again he'll set them back another 5 years
It would be the same as if richo did our recruiting. God like status.

Also judd’s already apologising for poor choice of words in the media.
Maybe he’s the one who should be on training wheels.

• Love

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
In my opinion, Judd is a flog who got ahead of himself and living off his status as a footballer. Media is a whole different gig and he has shown he is not able to take the blinkers off when speaking about his own or other sides.

He thinks his *smile* doesn't stink but I have news for him - it does and possibly worse than others. I cannot stand people that think they are better than everyone else and their opinion is more on point when it is not. God help anyone that doesn't agree with him.

FLOG.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
In my opinion, Judd is a flog who got ahead of himself and living off his status as a footballer. Media is a whole different gig and he has shown he is not able to take the blinkers off when speaking about his own or other sides.

He thinks his **** doesn't stink but I have news for him - it does and possibly worse than others. I cannot stand people that think they are better than everyone else and their opinion is more on point when it is not. God help anyone that doesn't agree with him.

FLOG.
While we are on it, kochi warning voss to focus on his job. What a *smile*.
Koch isn’t worthy of carrying voss’ lunch

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

One Voss hip & Shoulder would put Koshie into SBS.
What was port Adelaide thinking putting in Bozo the clown as president in the first place.
That club is Fked

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but they showed a clip last nite, from the upcoming movie blockbuster which follows Collingwood’s premiership winning 2018 season!

According to Hutchinson it's compelling viewing....
Clip appears to be after the GF with Bucks sitting on the floor, tearing up, searching for words!

He was probably thinking to himself...... "What the **** do I do now....? This wasn't in the Richmond book!"

Don’t recall the title. ..... Maybe the Pies should honour the eagles previous triumph and just call it
Miracle on Ice ....Too ;)

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but they showed a clip last nite, from the upcoming movie blockbuster which follows Collingwood’s premiership winning 2018 season!

According to Hutchinson it's compelling viewing....
Clip appears to be after the GF with Bucks sitting on the floor, tearing up, searching for words!

He was probably thinking to himself...... "What the **** do I do now....? This wasn't in the Richmond book!"

Don’t recall the title. ..... Maybe the Pies should honour the eagles previous triumph and just call it
Miracle on Ice ....Too ;)
Hutchison have a stake in the film perhaps?

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Hutchison have a stake in the film perhaps?
Can't imagine the grand poobaah allowing Hutchinson on his territory...

Just like charity. ..... conflicts of interests ......begin @ home!

ps... I googled it to get the title, and it's called From the Inside Out...
Directed by a bloke named Marcus Cobbledick. ... (seriously, ya can't make this *smile* up!)

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC

He thinks his **** doesn't stink but I have news for him - it does and possibly worse than others. I cannot stand people that think they are better than everyone else and their opinion is more on point when it is not. God help anyone that doesn't agree with him.

FLOG.

I think the correct terminology in 2019 is "bald headed flog".