Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
Alternatively take out of the Geelong team:
Cameron, Hawkins
Dangerflop, Guthrie, Miers, Holmes
Stewart

imagine the whinging for one thing.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
But even throwing Carlton in there in front.

We are missing out best 2 tall forwards - Lynch and Balta - imagine them being without McKay and Curnow, they'd never kick a goal as they only ever target those 2 inside 50.
We are missing 2 of our best midfielders (3 if you still include Prestia in our top 3) - imagine them being without Walsh (I know they've done that), Cripps and Cerra all at the same time. They've done it with 1, but with all 3?
We are missing our best tall defender in Gibcus - imagine them without Weitering.

They can talk about injuries to nuffies, but our injury list for a middling team, is then like taking that middling team and removing Curnow, McKay, Cripps, Walsh, Cerra and Weitering all at the same time. No wonder we are struggling, I think any team would. The only position we have strength in right now is the ruck.
i think his point- if he managed to have one on this occasion was about the number of injuries rather than the quality.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

View attachment 22526
We know from the past when Essendon win games in April they are successful when it matters.