Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Not sure what we ever did to be so despised by the media

The more they pump up geelong the greater tge tears

Reactions: 1 users

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Broken Hill
The Adelaide Advertiser‘s sports editor must have misplaced Friday nights PF match report.
Plenty written in the lead up, zilch after.

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
The support for Cats is growing amongst AFL players.

Disappointing that a life long Tiger supporter, Max Gawn is going for The Cats.

I wouldn't take it personally, everyone just loves an underdog.

They were all barracking for us in 2017, now they will barrack for anyone but us. Just the nature of the neutral supporter.

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Tim Watson remembered he was a Tiger supporter at one stage by the looks of it this morning. The site that can’t be mentioned reporting that he brought up Salty’s “Richmond aren’t a great team” comment from March despite his fake respect mumbo jumbo from Saturday night in trying to say we are favourites.

jamo

My other love
Apr 23, 2004
melbourne
I'm already sick of the crap around who was missing from Geelong's RND 17 team last time Richmond played them, the Tigers were missing Edwards, Prestia, Nakervis,Broad and Astbury. Nank, Prestia and Edwards are all fresh and waiting to explode. Media are muppets.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm already sick of the crap around who was missing from Geelong's RND 17 team last time Richmond played them, the Tigers were missing Edwards, Prestia, Nakervis,Broad and Astbury. Nank, Prestia and Edwards are all fresh and waiting to explode. Media are muppets.

We also lost Soldo and Lynch in that game.

But I don't think any of it matters much.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Quick question
Why has Pinocchio waited till today to bag the umpire's.
'We had the scenario this weekend we had 1 umpire in each of the games totally out of their depth"
Let me see, was it the free kick payed against Ablett or the 11-2 free kick count at half time or that umpire 26 paid Brisbane 6 straight free kicks in the first half?..
Why wasn't this an issue when we got bent over against Brisbane??
Cornes still going on that Hartless deliberate wasn't deliberate.
Why hasn't anyone told him it was a THROW too. It wouldnt matter.
I'm pretty sure the umpires Pinocchio was talking about was the number 26 Luigi Calamari and Deboy.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Wow - u cud knock me over with a feather - Barret has picked Goosooks to win. hahahahahahaha