Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Looking forward to Maher & Murphy eating some humble pie. Will hurt Maher to finally acknowledge the brilliance of the tigers as well as the humility of the club.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Looking forward to Maher & Murphy eating some humble pie. Will hurt Maher to finally acknowledge the brilliance of the tigers as well as the humility of the club.

Murphy is a turd.
And Maher will be chewing his own arm praising us

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
In today's hearld sun page 77.
Cotchin 'We really got challenged this year, We had the HATERS but more so the lovers, but we stuck Fat"
Eat *smile* Robbo, king, Lyon, Ralph, Healy, Lane and King

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tom Morris
Damien Parrot
Julian Depoop
Mark Stevens
Blobbo
Johnny Big mouth Ralph
John Anderson
All need a nap.... :cupgold :banana :banana

Reactions: 3 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Shout out for the Footyology GF Review Podcast - very enjoyable. It's nice for independant commentators to give credit where it is due and not sound biased (too much to ask from mainstream media). Bonus is RoCo's good natured rant at the end lamenting the flipping of the Essendon / Richmond fortunes.

Reactions: 4 users

toothless

Don't push me 'cos I'm close to the edge...
Aug 16, 2009
You want to see some blatant biased commentary check out the NRL grand final. I never watch the game, but this is a whole new level of disgraceful
Hasn't there been games where there has been exclusive in game tv commentary from the club's one eyed perspective? Pretty sure Eddie McChins & co did something when Colliwobbles played at least once. If that could be implemented for the Tiges then one would hope this will rectify having to endure overly biased anti Richmond commentary

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Shout out for the Footyology GF Review Podcast - very enjoyable. It's nice for independant commentators to give credit where it is due and not sound biased (too much to ask from mainstream media). Bonus is RoCo's good natured rant at the end lamenting the flipping of the Essendon / Richmond fortunes.
I am 25% way through....its extensive!

sausage_meat69

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2005
I don't mind Roco's journalism. I'm thinking I'll tip in to help feed his kids.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Watching AFL360, they just had Kingy and MacClure on. Kingy had very red eyes, must have been crying since Saturday night. MacClure looked like he's been eating bees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If you thought Bruce's call of Dusty's 4th was bad....
KRock - "Dusty kicks the Aptco Service Stations goal of the night".
I kid you not.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Althom

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 23, 2016
Two weeks ago the tiges were undisciplined, dirty, bad culture etc.
Now these so-called experts are tripping over themselves to see who can be the most grovelling, fawning sycophant.
:vomit:vomit:vomit
Talk about unprofessional and insincere.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerPort

Tiger Superstar
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Anyone who watches On the Couch gives us the rundown guys.

A lot of talk about the Tigers. Some about Ablett. Best part was the interview with Dimma. They asked him a lot of questions and he gave some detailed answers. Was interesting especially in the winning glow I had.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Two weeks ago the tiges were undisciplined, dirty, bad culture etc.
Now these so-called experts are tripping over themselves to see who can be the most grovelling, fawning sycophant.
:vomit:vomit:vomit
Talk about unprofessional and insincere.
Surely that wouldn't be the Murdoch media you are talking about?

[Hint: probably a rhetorical question there, everyone, since it dominates ownership in Australia at about 70% and e.g. 100% print in QLD. ]