Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Herald Sun predictions are out and David King and Mark Robinson both have Richmond premiers and Tom Lynch leading goal kicker.
The other so called experts have found weakness in our side.
This is the side that has buried 3 sides in GFs.
If we have weakness what do the 17 others have?
I can't see who beats us, especially now we are back at the G.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Herald Sun predictions are out and David King and Mark Robinson both have Richmond premiers and Tom Lynch leading goal kicker.
The coward Ralph tipped someone else.
Thats good.
Alot of the others have been sucked in by the pensioners at Geelong and they think Danihiar will stand up for an whole season.
Brisbane will be the GWS of 2021

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Slow learners.

Does this mean we're now f***ed and won't get 3 in a row?

DS

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Oh well atleast we can save some money in September this year.

No doubt it’s impossible to predict injuries, draws, lower teams improvement, however could we be more unlucky then have Robbo and the stats man tip us , maybe after all Shockings failed attempts to stop the juggernaut that is the RFC this was his last resort :cool: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Oh well atleast we can save some money in September this year.

No doubt it’s impossible to predict injuries, draws, lower teams improvement, however could we be more unlucky then have Robbo and the stats man tip us , maybe after all Shockings failed attempts to stop the juggernaut that is the RFC this was his last resort :cool: ;)

The bigger impact Mr Burnside, will be your cursing of the How Now Brown Dow last week ! Kid was going so well too...

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Robbo's top 50 has dropped, remember this one is on potential for the upcoming year.

Tigers featured:

39 Bolton
38 Lynch
35 Short
25 Vlastuin
21 Grimes
1 Martin

Article mentions Balta was in the cut of 70 and Prestia missed because of injury.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Robbo's top 50 has dropped, remember this one is on potential for the upcoming year.

Tigers featured:

39 Bolton
38 Lynch
35 Short
25 Vlastuin
21 Grimes
1 Martin

Article mentions Balta was in the cut of 70 and Prestia missed because of injury.
Looks like the Dusty one's gotta carry the mob of mid range average players again this year. Five bloody nuffers in the 20 to 40 range n a couple of nearly almost made the lists.
If it wasn't for Dusty a Tige would starve.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
We can then add in a few 'bit' players like Cotchin, Edwards, Houli & Jack we arent going too bad

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Tigers featured:

39 Bolton
38 Lynch
35 Short
25 Vlastuin
21 Grimes
1 Martin

How's Edwards not on that list?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

Tigers featured:

39 Bolton
38 Lynch
35 Short
25 Vlastuin
21 Grimes
1 Martin

So after 10 years , 3 flags in the best defence in the caper Robbo looks in his crystal ball and predicts Grimes and Vlaustin will be in the top 50 players in the league for the first time this season , got an eye for talent does Robbo

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If I was Robbo, I’d be cursing Sheahan for ever coming up with the top 50 concept. It doesn’t matter who he picks or in what order, there will be hordes to complain about it. I’m sure a lot will whinge about the Martin rating. Is he the first Tiger to ever get the no 1 spot?

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
So after 10 years , 3 flags in the best defence in the caper Robbo looks in his crystal ball and predicts Grimes and Vlaustin will be in the top 50 players in the league for the first time this season , got an eye for talent does Robbo

It's hard for the average footy journo to get the noggin around. Firstly it's Richmond, secondly some of the best players in the comp don't need to touch the pill 35 times.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If I was Robbo, I’d be cursing Sheahan for ever coming up with the top 50 concept. It doesn’t matter who he picks or in what order, there will be hordes to complain about it. I’m sure a lot will whinge about the Martin rating. Is he the first Tiger to ever get the no 1 spot?
I haven’t watchEd or read anything Robbo is involved in in years, however I do agree , on hiding to nothing on this one, just someone’s opinion that will give people something to whinge about.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Castagna and Laffy