Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
My best 10 players
Fyfe
Bompmytelly
Martin
Greene
Yeo
Edwards
Grimes
Bolton
Lynch
Steele

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
The Herald Sun predictions are out and David King and Mark Robinson both have Richmond premiers and Tom Lynch leading goal kicker.

We're doomed.

Won't make the 8.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
If I was Robbo, I’d be cursing Sheahan for ever coming up with the top 50 concept. It doesn’t matter who he picks or in what order, there will be hordes to complain about it. I’m sure a lot will whinge about the Martin rating. Is he the first Tiger to ever get the no 1 spot?
Why doesn't Robbo change it?
Robbo's Top 51?
Top 50 players Robbo would like to have a beer with
Top 50 Players Robbo would like to have a shower with
Top 50 players Robbo would share a Macca's meal with
Top 50 Players Robbo dreams of a night
Robbo's No Bullshit top 50 players

He can own it and make it his.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Robbo's Top 51?

50 players I know the name of

• Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The Herald Sun predictions are out and David King and Mark Robinson both have Richmond premiers and Tom Lynch leading goal kicker.

Bugger. In order to now win the premiership we need to do the almost impossible. Prove David Kings predictions right. Going to be our hardest premiership win now, up against it.

• Wow

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Haaarrrgh Ralphy you're such a dick!

StKiddenme v Carlscum game was a looooooooong game of 124 minutes with a massive 34 goals kicked. The average game time of the first four practice matches was just 2 hours n 3 minutes.

Faaaarrrrkin idjit.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Haaarrrgh Ralphy you're such a dick!

StKiddenme v Carlscum game was a looooooooong game of 124 minutes with a massive 34 goals kicked. The average game time of the first four practice matches was just 2 hours n 3 minutes.

Faaaarrrrkin idjit.
Ralph should only comment on possible trades and contracts........embarrassing when he actually try’s to talk about the game itself , it’s a bit like myself and the English language

• Haha

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Robbo's Top 51?

Top 50 players Robbo would like to talk about but can't string a sentence together.

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Sunday Footy Show, once again, missed our game. Last week and this week (and maybe previous ones as I only decided to watch it last week). Waste of time watching this bullshit.

Reactions: 2 users

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Sunday Footy Show, once again, missed our game. Last week and this week (and maybe previous ones as I only decided to watch it last week). Waste of time watching this bullshit.

Yep, do yourself a favor and watch paint dry, much more stimulating.

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
They’ll rarely ever cover a Thursday night game. Most of them can’t remember what happened the previous day. They have 2 hours to do 6 games and they never fit them all in. Too busy taking potshots at each other.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
They’ll rarely ever cover a Thursday night game. Most of them can’t remember what happened the previous day. They have 2 hours to do 6 games and they never fit them all in. Too busy taking potshots at each other.
They seem to pick and chose which games they cover.
But they do spend alot of time going at each other.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
I hardly ever watch footy programs and don't listen to much of footy radio. I find it all so superficial and also contrived.

I've come to accept that commentators are always looking to sensationalize something or generate increased click traffic. I don't care what they say or write.

Yes, the constant dribble by buffoons like Cornhole that Richmond get some sore of priority treatment, don't trave and play 100 games a season at the MCG will further wind up other supporters, but that's their problem.

I'm really only interested in what the coach, the players, or other club officials have to say. That stuff I listen to closely. Oh, and the wise ones on PRE!

The rest can go *#@! themselves!

Reactions: 7 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I only watch the footy shows just after winning premierships these days...Hard for them to ignore us.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If you're on Twitter, @TBtranslator aka Tom Browne Translator is worth a follow.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Does The media (Parrott, Cornes & Robinson)
realise that we have 3 extra draft picks this year??
Get ready for the sooking

Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Rookie
Mar 18, 2014
How's Demetriou being on Classified? Some kind of sick joke. The guy is an embarassment after the Crown investigation.

Reactions: 7 users

daniel30

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 14, 2010
How's Demetriou being on Classified? Some kind of sick joke. The guy is an embarassment after the Crown investigation.
Totally agree did runner after dons scandal wiped his hands clean.I wonder who rang up there president and tipped him off they were going to get raided.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its unbelievable they have brought him back like we want to see him