Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Heard a few radio calls of Shai’s mark this week. Every single one of them *smile* all over BT’s lukewarm reaction. Can’t the supporters start a movement to remove BT from 7’s coverage and replaced with someone competent?
BT absolutely hates the tigers

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
BT absolutely hates the tigers
It’s not just that. Maybe he does, but he’s an awful caller. He has the attention span of a gnat. Surely we can’t be the only ones who think he sucks. We had our issues with Bruce and Dennis. We didn’t realise that the alternative was Taylor.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Every time I see this thread title I have the Pavlovian thought, "What's not to hate?"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Every time I see this thread title I have the Pavlovian thought, "What's not to hate?"

haha, yeah I always have to exercise restraint to not write

Hate 'em

every time

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Heard a few radio calls of Shai’s mark this week. Every single one of them *smile* all over BT’s lukewarm reaction. Can’t the supporters start a movement to remove BT from 7’s coverage and replaced with someone competent?
I reckon he & JB knew they hadn't made enough of it in the call. They replayed it quite a few times and every time BT was trying to be more and more excited

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
May be an urban legend, but I heard he was off his head pissed in the social club the week of, and airing a few grievances, and that's why he was dropped.
I remember BT looking up and about during the last training session on Thursday night when they had a light run on the G before the GF. Then came the infamous Malthouse fitness test at Punt Rd oval later that evening.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
BT had tickets on himself.
great player and he would let you know
I remember going to a Pies game with a mate whose family are all Pies. BT kicked 3 I think, and my mate’s Dad said ‘That’ll do him. He’s assured himself a game next week.’ Sure enough hardly saw him for the rest of the game.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Huddo's call *smile* all over BT's, If that was Stringer or Fantasia he'd still be calling it now....

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Expecting the media blowtorch to be applied on the genius Clarko this week.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
As predictable as the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening, blobbo doesn’t disappoint. In his “Likes/ Dislikes” column, nothing last week after our impressive win. Bagging lynch the week before after our loss. Back in the “Dislikes” after a loss. The really weird thing this time is he wasn’t actually bagging us but just had to put us in the dislikes. It’s like he just has to have a negative article about the club. Must have a quota or something with us.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How about Robbo,
Nothing last week about the bending over of the Dogs, Zero, nothing, silence in his Monday column but this morning he unleashed 'is it over at punt rd?"
What an absolute flogbag

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
As predictable as the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening, blobbo doesn’t disappoint. In his “Likes/ Dislikes” column, nothing last week after our impressive win. Bagging lynch the week before after our loss. Back in the “Dislikes” after a loss. The really weird thing this time is he was actually bagging us but just had to put us in the dislikes. It’s like he just has to have a negative article about the club. Must have a quota or something with us.
I wouldn't have thought that slobbos' likes/dislikes column would change much week to week...

Dislikes:
Veggies, paragraphs, deodorant, bright lights

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users