Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It appears the Rioli Bolton incident is classic example of why clubs end up giving the media sfa, headlines like Tigers in night club brawl appears to be nothing more then a Bait of click and far from the actual truth, however those lowlifes don’t care what they do to players reputations, it’s allabout getting a few clicks.

I hate the *smile* footy media

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It appears the Rioli Bolton incident is classic example of why clubs end up giving the media sfa, headlines like Tigers in night club brawl appears to be nothing more then a Bait of click and far from the actual truth, however those lowlifes don’t care what they do to players reputations, it’s allabout getting a few clicks.

I hate the *smile* footy media
Spot on. Everytime there's a well known sports person around some *smile* always has to start provocation to start a story.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The cockroaches will be paying big bucks to get there hands on the security footage.
Hopefully the owner tells them to go and *smile* themselves

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Told them i was there with Bruce,
Sent my photo in.
Don't think they belived me.

lee-wall-header.jpg

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
This ones a better article. Blobbo take note.

Good article by Roco. My thoughts exactly. One of the best journo's out there - no wonder he's off mainstream.

Reactions: 3 users