Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Just listening to Blight talking to Whateley, he was a bit flat when talking about us. It hurt him how good the Tiges were last night.
Once upon a time the crows were the master drafters and developer of kids.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We need to beat Brisbane and that will put the fear of god in them.
'Not again'
Jonathon Brown will go into isolation. He still considers Brisbane were unlucky in last year's final. 'Only if Brisbane had kicked straight' yeah right

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
That's how the media roll now.
I saw a pic of 2 of “Garry and Tim’s” assessments of St Kilda 5 days apart where in the first one Lyon says st Kilda going well but no chance of playing in the GF and the second saying they’re a chance to win the GF.

it’s just become a joke How these media types swing and swerve. Even Richo said last night there’s been 5 flag favourites In the last recently and they (the media) have to stop jumping on the latest team that wins well as flag favourites.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeh I'm sick of the geelong fest that is SEN. The way Whateley fawns over Blight is cringeworthy.

I've been meaning to say the same thing. Whateley has on as regulars Diverfield, Blight and x Cat Hinkley, it pees me off big time.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
I saw a pic of 2 of “Garry and Tim’s” assessments of St Kilda 5 days apart where in the first one Lyon says st Kilda going well but no chance of playing in the GF and the second saying they’re a chance to win the GF.

it’s just become a joke How these media types swing and swerve. Even Richo said last night there’s been 5 flag favourites In the last recently and they (the media) have to stop jumping on the latest team that wins well as flag favourites.
Yeah, bloody Bruce crapping on last night that we are now flag favourites, Richo put him back in his box, jeez I can’t stand him. At least we didn’t have to listen to Brian Taylor

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What was the go with pumping up the tyres of No. 4 for Footscray, he didn't get near it. Wish when some of our player's play poorly they could get that luxury like No.4 does.

Don't laugh.
Did you see the last 6 times we have played them he has got 5 BOG's.

• Sad

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Drain pipe - says if you don't agree with Blight on rule changes (specifically was mentioning 6/6/6 even after a point) then you are a flat earther?

WTF?

• Wow

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Drain pipe - says if you don't agree with Blight on rule changes (specifically was mentioning 6/6/6 even after a point) then you are a flat earther?

WTF?

You know they are losing the battle when the turn to personal insults.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
SEN this morning drooling over the Tigers.

Stat that Lee brought up ( 10 players under 30 games ).

Talking about our kids.
Our injuries.
Our depth.

Last week we were toast/gone, now toast of the day.

Just had a chuckle.
On SEN website reporting Leon Cameron's contract extension, Dave Matthews said -

“Is the scrutiny unfair? I think they’re quick to judge. We’ve beaten sides like Collingwood and Geelong who are genuine contenders, we’ve had a couple of slips along the way but we’ve still got an opportunity in front of us".

Noticed he forgot to mention us..........we beat ourselves more than you beat us, you Turkey! If we meet again this year, IT WON"T HAPPEN AGAIN!

Reactions: 2 users

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Terry Wallace on SEN -

“I love Richmond and their organisation. They are the best coached side in the competition, bar none. They are the most organised team in the competition, bar none.

“At the moment, have they got the most talent on the park? Probably not. But certainly the organisation and the coaching around that football club is the best in the business as we speak.”

Have a read Johnno Brown you Neanderthal!

• Wow
Reactions: 10 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Terry Wallace on SEN -

“I love Richmond and their organisation. They are the best coached side in the competition, bar none. They are the most organised team in the competition, bar none.

“At the moment, have they got the most talent on the park? Probably not. But certainly the organisation and the coaching around that football club is the best in the business as we speak.”

Have a read Johnno Brown you Neanderthal!

pffft. Brown can’t read!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Ch7 again pumping up "Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti can't get the footy" & playing that shitty song pre game. the bloke is the biggest downhill skiier in the game. They seem to be his biggest fans