Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I was in the car this morning and made the mistake of listening to Kane Cornes. He was canvassing who were the premiership favourites and some goose rang up and said it was Richmond because we had been given an easy post bye draw again as we are the AFL love child.
Cornes said something like Richmond fans will be jumping all over that and that they had already turned on him!
Kane, that's because you continue to foster this nonsense. The reason we have a decent run home is because we have had the hardest first 13 rounds. He seems to not understand that a season is 22 rounds, our draw was done the same way as other top 6 teams from 2020 and we play no more MCG games than any other MCG tenant.
I won't make that mistake again. He is either a professional agitator who knows what he is saying is garbage or he is just thick. Take your pick.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
at a season is 22 rounds, our draw was done the same way as other top 6 teams from 2020 and we play no more MCG games than any other MCG tenant.
I won't make that mistake again. He is either a professional agitator who knows what he is saying is garbage or he is just thick. Take your pick.
This. Even this knob cannot be so dumb. It's the former; like clickbait except on air. He is smart enough to know that we are the biggest club in the land, as proven by membership record again, so obviously seeks to attract listeners/viewers by baiting us. A media flog, like most of them.

Reactions: 1 users