Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Poor Wimpy cries to Razorbrain this morning asking why Duz's mark wasn't paid as PITB.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
One former member of the media that I think nearly everyone speaks well of, Sandy Roberts, going through a tough time being diagnosed with the blood cancer myeloma.
What I always loved with Sandy is his reporting/commentary was only about the story or the game.
Compare that to all the blowhards in operation today.
Might explode my data limit if I begin to list them!

Reactions: 5 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Let Geelong keep thinking it's only injuries preventing them from 1st place. Other than the Pies and Crows, they haven't played any team in the 8.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Geelong- clawing on in the grip of injury
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A couple of senior players recently injured
Check out our injury list over the season so far milhouse
He could have just said they were ‘brave’. Most sides have a decent injury list now. It’s not an excuse. Deal with it, Cats. Remember when they beat our VFL team in 2019? No calls of how beaten up we were at the time.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Let Geelong keep thinking it's only injuries preventing them from 1st place. Other than the Pies and Crows, they haven't played any team in the 8.
He could have just said they were ‘brave’. Most sides have a decent injury list now. It’s not an excuse. Deal with it, Cats. Remember when they beat our VFL team in 2019? No calls of how beaten up we were at the time.
If he thinks it’s bad now, he’s going to be a blubbering mess as the season goes on, when arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and all the other ailments the elderly get as they get older. They will struggle to field a team by round 24 :)

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
What I always loved with Sandy is his reporting/commentary was only about the story or the game.
Compare that to all the blowhards in operation today.
Might explode my data limit if I begin to list them!
His call of Rioli's goal against West Coast is so under rated. Probably because it happened in recent times rather than in his halcyon days.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
One former member of the media that I think nearly everyone speaks well of, Sandy Roberts, going through a tough time being diagnosed with the blood cancer myeloma.
i remember the very first time he was introduced on World of Sport when he came over from Adelaide. A staple of footy commentary and reporting. Never made himself the story.

Reactions: 4 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Survival rates more than a few years with myeloma aren’t that great.

• Sad

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Maybe Caro should speak her true mind more often…

AB7FFFAB-D17E-438F-A024-A844227CA43B.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users