Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sanderson explains our season is still alive if we sustain the pressure, game style we showed against the Pussies, and Wimpy asks again if it's a 'one-off' win. FMD. Geelong colours are navy blue and salty white.

He also can't stop exposing his love for Ninthon with continuous comments and questions on radio and AFL360.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Poor Wimpy cries to Razorbrain this morning asking why Duz's mark wasn't paid as PITB.

Whinge a lot at Geelong TF, remember reading Farmer had a pretty big sook about Freddie marking it in the first row 67 GF, what I still don't get is we won by 9 points.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Whinge a lot at Geelong TF, remember reading Farmer had a pretty big sook about Freddie marking it in the first row 67 GF, what I still don't get is we won by 9 points.
The fact that Whateley has to brief Chambermaid the day before and then make out that the “ free in question “ was brought up for discussion just then.

Unbelievable that the “Dusty non free, according to Whateley “ was on the discussion table.

No mention of the “I got pushed in the back” dive by the Cats player.

If it was Grimes of past season, the media would have crucified him and every media outlet , highlighting it.

Chambermaid is a poor umpire in my book and his explanations of frees given when he is on Whateley’s show at times are plain laughable.

Reactions: 9 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The fact that Whateley has to brief Chambermaid the day before and then make out that the “ free in question “ was brought up for discussion just then.

Unbelievable that the “Dusty non free, according to Whateley “ was on the discussion table.

If it was Grimes of past season, the media would have crucified him and every media outlet , highlighting it.

Chambermaid is a poor umpire in my book and his explanations of frees given when he is on Whateley’s show at times are plain laughable.
On you're bottom point, i agree, the problem is this is how they are told to officiate the game. Some of the wording in the rules, you could read it 3 times & still be confused in some cases.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

What is more annoying is Whateley completely ignores that Pawkins very 1st goal in the game from a very definite push in the back to Balta.

Weasel Whately is very definitely not worth listening to.

Reactions: 5 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
On you're bottom point, i agree, the problem is this is how they are told to officiate the game. Some of the wording in the rules, you could read it 3 times & still be confused in some cases.

A lot of the rules are very very clear, it is the adjudication which is confusing.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Worst thing about a loss like that is that I can't watch any of the footy shows this week.

Or perhaps that is a good thing.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
bit off piste right now - but -

Nat Edwards and Barrett introduced the live cross for Dimmas presser -

she should just be a kids show host .. and he, well, we know ...

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
bit off piste right now - but -

Nat Edwards and Barrett introduced the live cross for Dimmas presser -

she should just be a kids show host .. and he, well, we know ...
She is very hard to listen too.
I didn't mind the show with Lyold & Parrot not sure why she is on it now

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
LLoyd on Footy Classified pretty well came out and told Dimma to toughen up. I thought his comments were disrespectful while he was trying to be subtle. The other two blokes were pretty much similar. Only Carro showed any empathy I thought.