Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
No Caro this week on Footy Classified after her huge Cripps faux pas last week? Hutchy won’t close it out either ?

Weak as *smile*. Just as well they’ve got the reputable Sam McClueless on there again banging on about Dustin Martin leaving Richmond - his go to hypothetical when he doesn’t have anything else to offer - which is usually most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No Caro this week on Footy Classified after her huge Cripps faux pas last week? Hutchy won’t close it out either ?

Weak as *smile*. Just as well they’ve got the reputable Sam McClueless on there again banging on about Dustin Martin leaving Richmond - his go to hypothetical when he doesn’t have anything else to offer - which is usually most of the time.
What a moron this guy is. Did you hear the gossip he mentioned about Cartoon? I reckon he's on a high tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I can't stand the football media, but I'd recommend watching that clip. Hutchy absolutely destroys Sam McClure.

Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
LOL - Hutchy made McClure sound like the fool he is.
Just look at MacClures face when Hutchy starts on about playing 3 years for the same money as 1 year. MacClure, has a look of the cogs turning, but still thinking he's right that Dusty would be happy to be paid $100k for 2 years work!! Haha what a peanut.

I don't normally like Hutchy and Lloyds opinions but they were probably right on this one. Dusty going to GC would be a marketing focus rather than a football focus and would need AFL money to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It never fails to amaze me how poor the AFL media are. Everything and everyone from commentators calling the game, to media personalities, to journos, to the quality of football shows.

Amateurish, unintelligent, error riddled and incompetent, sensationalist, fake news. It’s unbearable most of the time but we’re forced to digest it because it’s all we’ve got if you want to try and follow the game.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Just look at MacClures face when Hutchy starts on about playing 3 years for the same money as 1 year. MacClure, has a look of the cogs turning, but still thinking he's right that Dusty would be happy to be paid $100k for 2 years work!! Haha what a peanut.

I don't normally like Hutchy and Lloyds opinions but they were probably right on this one. Dusty going to GC would be a marketing focus rather than a football focus and would need AFL money to do it.

I liked Hutchy's comment "That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard" Says it all really. McClure speaks before he engages his brain.
What a Nuffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It never fails to amaze me how poor the AFL media are. Everything and everyone from commentators calling the game, to media personalities, to journos, to the quality of football shows.

Amateurish, unintelligent, error riddled and incompetent, sensationalist, fake news. It’s unbearable most of the time but we’re forced to digest it because it’s all we’ve got if you want to try and follow the game.
Post of the week Mr Reds. This is all we have as far as footy media goes.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
What a moron this guy is. Did you hear the gossip he mentioned about Cartoon? I reckon he's on a high tonight.

Just watched the clip and it’s even stupider than just the headline. When you have cornes asking him why he “can’t be at Richmond next year”, Jabba the Hutt ridiculing him and Lloyd saying he should stay, you know McClure is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Yeah nah.
Got the numbers wrong. If they gave him 800 per year for three years he picks up another million.
Not going to happen though, for many reasons.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We win no mention by Pinoccio or These 4 clowns on Footy full of shiit.
P.s how much does karno ass kick Hutchison??