Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hutchison & Cornes reckon we got a dream draw.
Seriously, we just won a GF by 100, there won't be too much good opposition out there.
Lloyd's opinion 'Regardless who they get they will be favourite's"

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Seriously, we just won a GF by 100, there won't be too much good opposition out there.
What did they say about Geelong's??? Unbelievably good draw for a PF team

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What did they say about Geelong's??? Unbelievably good draw for a PF team

Nothing as usual.
This is going to end terribly for Geelong. When they were good, they were good not only at Kardinia Park, they were good everywhere.
This isnt the same Geelong, No Ling, No Ottens, No Scarlett, No Enright, No Corey, No Bartel, No Johnson, No Kelly. The list goes on.
People forget GWS beat them there last year, with a man down for 90% of the game.
Hawthorn Us Collingwood GWS and Port on a good day could beat them down there.
You can't take beating Melbourne, Stkilda or Carlton down there seriously.
This morning on Sen they were taking about if Geelong finish 2nd, are they guaranteed a game at home. They still need to play 8 or 9 away and they're currently on 0 points with a low percentage.
This year could be the best, we win it and Geelong finish 7th after all that sooking.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
They've only done 4 rounds haven't they? How can any judgement be made about a draw when only 5 games out of 17 are known?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Don't we just play everyone once? The draw is almost irrelevant. Injuries will be more crucial than ever this year.

Reactions: 1 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Don't we just play everyone once? The draw is almost irrelevant. Injuries will be more crucial than ever this year.
So we play Collingwood and Wet Choke (both fancied), Hawks who are touted as much improved after a great trade period and a "much improved St Kilda" at the rubbish dump and its considered a dream draw. These blokes are on drugs. FFS the Cats play 3 of the next 4 games at their dump and dont leave Victoria at all and they are not mentioned. Just a lot of anti Tiger dribble from these idiots.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Yes, but I agree that playing WCE at Metricon is better than playing them in Perth.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
So we play Collingwood and Wet Choke (both fancied), Hawks who are touted as much improved after a great trade period and a "much improved St Kilda" at the rubbish dump and its considered a dream draw. These blokes are on drugs. FFS the Cats play 3 of the next 4 games at their dump and dont leave Victoria at all and they are not mentioned. Just a lot of anti Tiger dribble from these idiots.

Exactly; we get one HG over the next 4 rounds; Moggs get 3 ... but our's is soft? (But Cornes struggles to comprehend that the MCG is Dawks, Smelbourne and Colonwood's HG too. Jabber is just an enormous toad.)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I gave up on watching these showers of *smile* last year, and haven't looked on this year with the irrelevance of being no season on.

Somehow I'm thinking of never switching them back on to be honest.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I gave up on watching these showers of *smile* last year, and haven't looked on this year with the irrelevance of being no season on.

Somehow I'm thinking of never switching them back on to be honest.

Im hooked.
Its just constant bagging and negativity towards us.
I've never ever in over 45 year's seen a premier cop it from nearly every 2nd footy journo.
If we can snag one more this year or next year. They all can all shove it up their a....

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Im hooked.
Its just constant bagging and negativity towards us.
I've never ever in over 45 year's seen a premier cop it from nearly every 2nd footy journo.
If we can snag one more this year or next year. They all can all shove it up their a....

Well said My Dear Zips

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
With the continued bagging of us playing on our home ground, cant wait for us to win this year.
I hope Knights draws up our poster this year with the 2020 cup held by both hands out front of Tiger wearing a surgical mask
:rotfl2:cupgold:rotfl2

Cant wait for the media to sulk ! Go Tiges

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011

You know that journalism has hit its lowest point when Lloyd makes the most sense.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
half the time we whinge because they don't give us enough respect, the other half we whinge because they give us too much.