Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
David king and his champion data rubbish.
All year we have all heard it non stop.
"If you lead at qtr time by 7 pts, you have 98.0878558% chance of winning the game.
That stat was pushed under the carpet last night.
***How do champion data get the pressure gauge numbers???
Thats the biggest crock ive seen.
When your wining your pressure is through the roof, but when your losing your pressure is very low.
Thanks Einstein.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
David king and his champion data rubbish.
All year we have all heard it non stop.
"If you lead at qtr time by 7 pts, you have 98.0878558% chance of winning the game.
That stat was pushed under the carpet last night.
***How do champion data get the pressure gauge numbers???
Thats the biggest crock ive seen.
When your wining your pressure is through the roof, but when your losing your pressure is very low.
Thanks Einstein

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Razza Razza
Rrra Rrra Rrra
Whoa Whoa
Who are we?
We are the boys from Metricon CG.
:clap2 :cupgold

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Ahhhh Eddie Maguire, spouts his mouth off about Cotch's misses, and bitten on the Sidebottom again. But his rules, it'll only be Buck left in the box........goodnight Pies!

Last edited:

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Classic example of media stupidity on the Fox pre game today.

Robbo comes out of the blocks blathering about the crisis in the game around umpiring and rolls vision of a holding the ball against McGrath of Essendon as an example of the major issue the game has.

David King quite rightly points out that he dived on the ball and as such must then get rid of it and didn't, therefore holding the ball.

Undeterred, Robbo continues to argue and changes tack to cover his ignorance by suggesting he is saying it shouldn't be a free kick, but of course he understands it is currently.

With garbage like that coming from senior media people the it is no wonder people get confused.
Glad i don't pay to watch that garbage...

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Classic example of media stupidity on the Fox pre game today.

Robbo comes out of the blocks blathering about the crisis in the game around umpiring and rolls vision of a holding the ball against McGrath of Essendon as an example of the major issue the game has.

David King quite rightly points out that he dived on the ball and as such must then get rid of it and didn't, therefore holding the ball.

Undeterred, Robbo continues to argue and changes tack to cover his ignorance by suggesting he is saying it shouldn't be a free kick, but of course he understands it is currently.

With garbage like that coming from senior media people the it is no wonder people get confused.

It was a disgraceful decision.
The kid attack the ball, he got it, while the Brisbane players sat back and then they tackled him.
Do you think a free kick would've been paid in a final?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sure do, the Brisbane player is standing picking the ball up and he dives in to stop him.

As soon as you dive you either get a kick or a handball or you're holding the ball.

This word 'dive' is bending everyone over.
If you dive and keep it in, fair enough.
But he dived with desperation to win the ball, while the gutless cat Lyons, grabbed him when he stood up.
In my eyes thats not a free kick.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hutchy said something about Bogat getting a free ride at the Sydney kings on his morning show with his bum chum Pickering.
Bogat caught on and he hasn't stop giving it to him.
He asked him, if he was the person that drove all the way to Wodonga to go to Macca's.
He unleashed on him about how Sen is on its knees and that he is destroyed the footy show.
This went on all afternoon.
Bogat would destroy Hutchinson.
Hutchinson has stayed quite.
His little puppy jumped in to back him.
Cornes said Bogat comments were uncalled for.
I would pay to watch Bogat Ko Hutchinson.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Hutchy said something about Bogat getting a free ride at the Sydney kings on his morning show with his bum chum Pickering.
He asked him, if he was the person that drove all the way to Wodonga to go to Macca's.
He unleashed on him about how Sen is on its knees and that he is destroyed the footy show.
Interesting comment by Cornes given his hourly headline grabbing routine....
Would be hilarious watching Whateley jump in to try seperate them...

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

amazing
Cornes fat shames Tex - hilarious
Bogat fat shames Hutchy - too far

Double stands

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
amazing
Cornes fat shames Tex - hilarious
Bogat fat shames Hutchy - too far

Double stands
Same as him having a crack at Dimma for his comments after the Swans game now it's "whats the point of these Press conferences if the Coaches can't express thier views" or words to that effect...

• Wow

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Why would you go hard on somebody from Croatian heritage. Your in fight now boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He did dive and keep it in.

The Brisbane bloke has hands on it and he dives in and creates a ball up. The unusual thing was he stood back up. If he was on the ground it would be holding the ball and no-one would have even mentioned it.
That was an appalling decision but I know as the AFLUA spokesman you'll defend it. He picked the ball up and in the same motion is tackled by Lyons. ZERO opportunity to dispose of it. Ball up.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Bogut is simply an athlete who does not need to protect an image or a club or a sport anymore. So why should he have to take the trumped up bulldust from media hacks like the typical AFL player does. Bogut gone up in my ratings.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Bogut is simply an athlete who does not need to protect an image or a club or a sport anymore. So why should he have to take the trumped up bulldust from media hacks like the typical AFL player does. Bogut gone up in my ratings.

out of all people Cornes is calling Bogut a keyboard warrior

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users