Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
You can’t miss that show. Last night it was repeated 10 times in a row btw 5 and 10.

Noticed that and it was pretty pathetic programming
Should have shown another replay of the GF - that’s been down to only a handful of repeats per day

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Did anyone else see those plonkers Morris, Ralph, King and Montagna on that Trading Day show on Fox Footy? Wow not even half a brain between the four of them.
Rampant stupidity from the lot of them.
when i saw this advertised i couldn't believe the brain power they'd assembled for the discussion. how did they manage to get these 4 mental giants together? what a coup !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
when i saw this advertised i couldn't believe the brain power they'd assembled for the discussion. how did they manage to get these 4 mental giants together? what a coup !
All it needed was Adam Cooney and you'd have a royal flush

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Based on what a forward played 15 games in 3 years.Had a platter of home games this year and never had a better chance go win GF and choked in there biggest game.2 years in a row blew double chances.Fagan is Mr Spin makes alot of exuses.

No chance. Weak defence
One dimensional midfield
Average forward line.
Danihiar dosent improve them one bit

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Isn't nice to have a powerful & outspoken club president.
This is 10 days that news broke Collingwood would have a fire sale to clear cap space due to very poor list management.
But the chief sports editor from the Hearld sun has disappeared.
This is the same editor that was first in when it came to us having a bad culture and our players were big heads.
But when it comes to slagging Collingwood, all quite on the western front.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
That trade show on FoxFooty is like a long Monty Python sketch. One of the panellists floats are a wild hypothetical trade scenario that has no realistic chance of occurring yet a fellow panelist then claims a list manager from one of the clubs of the hypothetical trade is a genius list manager. Just bizarre.

• Wow

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
That trade show on FoxFooty is like a long Monty Python sketch. One of the panellists floats are a wild hypothetical trade scenario that has no realistic chance of occurring yet a fellow panelist then claims a list manager from one of the clubs of the hypothetical trade is a genius list manager. Just bizarre.
Not sure I heard correctly but they were talking about how dodoro managed to get pick 8 for saad and montagna said that's why he's the best. what?

• Haha

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not sure I heard correctly but they were talking about how dodoro managed to get pick 8 for saad and montagna said that's why he's the best. what?

Must explain the peerless list they have and the premiership domination that goes with such a list.

Culture.

Competitiveness

Contenders.

Clearly a destination club.

DS

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I was filthy at how most of the journo's reported on us this year, funnily enough I reckon they've been doing a splendid job covering the Filth the last few days :)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ha ha i heard that and yes that is what Montagna said.
Surely clubs are starting to go against him a bit , and surely players won’t want to go there , I’d imagine they’ve missed out on many because of him. Hope players remember he failed to get Dunkley in when he targeted him.

Tigers2020

Tiger Rookie
Nov 6, 2020
This is funny to watch now. I love how the media writes off the tiges after a nightmare season even though we were 15-7 in 2015 and had the worst pressure and gameplan in the comp in 16 that didn't match our personnel. Who would have thought that a team with riewoldt, Cotch, Dusty, Rance, Grimes, lambert and vlaustin could win a flag

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
This is funny to watch now. I love how the media writes off the tiges after a nightmare season even though we were 15-7 in 2015 and had the worst pressure and gameplan in the comp in 16 that didn't match our personnel. Who would have thought that a team with riewoldt, Cotch, Dusty, Rance, Grimes, lambert and vlaustin could win a flag

Trust in Dimma is the message from that.