Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo has had a massive issue with Lynch from the time he left GC to join us. I bet he had money on him staying there.
Its a pity he always blames him when we aren't going well.
Its 2 times now where he has attacked him for us losing.
Pity last year The fat fuk didn't notice that Hawkins was MIA in the GF, while Lynch was marking them in the goal square.
Lynch has earnt every cent with the success of the club has had since he has been There.
Why isn't Buddy his 'dislike of the last 4 years?' 1 mill 21 games

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Its a pity he always blames him when we aren't going well.
Its 2 times now where he has attacked him for us losing.
Pity last year The fat fuk didn't notice that Hawkins was MIA in the GF, while Lynch was marking them in the goal square.
Lynch has earnt every cent with the success of the club has had since he has been There.
Why isn't Buddy his 'dislike of the last 4 years?' 1 mill 21 games
And no flags in the case of Buddy.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Anyone else noticed after the Melbourne game, Brad johnson (has not tipped us once this year) was very very careful not to bag us?
They are know we are still the side that can destroy there dreams.
We make the top 4. 3 flags in a row will on display at punt rd in October.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Robbo posted his dislike of the weekend.
"Lynch on 800k and doing sweet FA"
He has deleted the post.
Over 100 replies telling him to STFU. Even supporters from other clubs were giving it to him.
View attachment 12019View attachment 12020
So Slobbo does't like Tom......... well I don't like the fact that Slobbo can sit at home, slurp down alcohol, make stuff up and write about it.

He's got to be half p!ssed most of the times, because how many times has he apologised or deleted what he has written.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Robbo blocked me from looking at his twitter feed a long time ago - over the Dons supplement stuff.

Guess I'm not missing much.

• Haha

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Robbo has had a massive issue with Lynch from the time he left GC to join us. I bet he had money on him staying there.
He had a crack at free agency after it was announced he'd be coming to us, was saying "why not go to Essendon etc", so his issue was he was coming to us, not FA itself....

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Fudd is absolutely beside himself about Richmond. He’s just praying for us to be unsuccessful. It’s so obvious.

Last night he was arguing with Mince about whether it’s too early to call “big problems” with Richmond. Mince said it was, highlighted our history etc but Fudd insisted (begging ?) on us being in trouble.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Fudd is absolutely beside himself about Richmond. He’s just praying for us to be unsuccessful. It’s so obvious.

Last night he was arguing with Mince about whether it’s too early to call “big problems” with Richmond. Mince said it was, highlighted our history etc but Fudd insisted (begging ?) on us being in trouble.
I can tolerate Mince (only just) but surely FoxFooty can do better than Yobbo. I know the Murdoch Mafia own Foxtel and the Herald Sun, hence Yobbo getting the gig in the first place, but who the hell in the industry likes or respects him, Mike Sheahan?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

He wants to get an early call right. Said to Whateley, if Richmond are 3-5 then they can come back and Whateley can admit that Robbo was right. Are we only playing an 8 game season now?

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

He sounded like someone straight out of Bigfooty.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He sounded like someone straight out of Bigfooty.
No, just the long list waiting for our collapse.
Cornes hasn't stopped highlighting the 'wonderful' power pity he didn't highlight there round 3 game against WC. They have the easiest draw for a team that finished on top.
Harder opposition at home and the easy games away.
Melbourne will find there own way of capitulating.
And Footscary haven't got a defender taller then a garden gnome.
We are still in it, we just need to be even at the bye and i accept us to come home like Doriumus in the 95 Melbourne cup.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Robbo was still getting over the shitt he copped for going after Lynch.
And the weasel Cornes highlighting Cotchin last night.
Quick Quiz! Where was the super fit gun Boak in the last qtr in last year's preliminary final??
The nightmare's still haunt the powerless Power

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Robbo was still getting over the shitt he copped for going after Lynch.
And the weasel Cornes highlighting Cotchin last night.
Quick Quiz! Where was the super fit gun Boak in the last qtr in last year's preliminary final??
The nightmare's still haunt the powerless Power
Personally didn't mind what Cornes said yesterday on Footy Classified. Thought he was spot on with Cotch. When we needed him on Friday he couldn't influence the game. He's right that he's changed his role to be a more defensive midfielder, and thats worked when we've had that balance with Prestia, Martin and Bolton being more attacking, but when we've lost the 1st 2 we needed more from Cotch.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I can tolerate Mince (only just) but surely FoxFooty can do better than Yobbo. I know the Murdoch Mafia own Foxtel and the Herald Sun, hence Yobbo getting the gig in the first place, but who the hell in the industry likes or respects him, Mike Sheahan?

I was trying to work out last night if he was the worst pure AFL journo in the country - not ex players in the media, or game commentators like Hudson - but as a journo covering the game, giving opinions etc.

I reckon he is. He has some strong competition eg Barret, Ralph etc but I reckon he takes the cake with his regular idiocy and unprofessionalism. He’s just a dumb bogan with a pen imo.

Reactions: 3 users

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Personally didn't mind what Cornes said yesterday on Footy Classified. Thought he was spot on with Cotch. When we needed him on Friday he couldn't influence the game. He's right that he's changed his role to be a more defensive midfielder, and thats worked when we've had that balance with Prestia, Martin and Bolton being more attacking, but when we've lost the 1st 2 we needed more from Cotch.
He's only human, has done it so many times in big games through pure will eg. 3rd quarter 2019 Prelim - his season has been pretty good I reckon. Surely some of the underlings have to step up now to get us over the line occasionally as Bolton tried to on Saturday night - Cotch will produce when he really has to in last 6 weeks - again, but he cannot do it all year. To even utter the word 'dropped' last night in reference to Cotch was unbelievable rubbish..

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
He's only human, has done it so many times in big games through pure will eg. 3rd quarter 2019 Prelim - his season has been pretty good I reckon. Surely some of the underlings have to step up now to get us over the line occasionally as Bolton tried to on Saturday night - Cotch will produce when he really has to in last 6 weeks - again, but he cannot do it all year. To even utter the word 'dropped' last night in reference to Cotch was unbelievable rubbish..
Yeah I agree. In the past we've been able to rely on Cotch to will us through when the others have gone down injured, but I think we are seeing that we he can lead us well still but probably not perform at the same standard he has in the past, its only natural that most athletes as they got older decline a bit (bar David Mundy who is a freak). We do need those next in line to show if they can step up and its the perfect time to see where Ross, Martyn and RCD could potentially take us.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Richo tried his hardest to remain neutral while pointing out that our defenders were getting pinged for things that should have been play on. But Darcy pissed me off when he referred to Balta's shoulder tap as "taking him out" or some such. It was a flop Dangerdive would have proud of.