Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I knew when I saw the cup presentation after the parade on the Friday that we were in their heads the way Cotch wouldn’t let go of the cup until Tex did first. Had the game half won, then and there.
And then on game day when they were doing their cringeworthy power rangers stance. We walked away when they expected us to hang around until they finished their “ intimidation” of us. The looks on their faces as they wondered what to do next was priceless

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Have a relative (Tigers fan) that lives in SA, he came over for the GF that yr & on the way there he was saying that with the SA media all week, any interview they did it was like they'd won the Flag.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Have a relative (Tigers fan) that lives in SA, he came over for the GF that yr & on the way there he was saying that with the SA media all week, any interview they did it was like they'd won the Flag.
They thought they won it when the siren went against Geelong.
They celebrated like it

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Makes it even sweeter don't it :ROFLMAO:.

Dont worry, apart from the Tiger Army no other fans were celebrating harder in Austraila that day than the Kochies Hoardes !!

We gave them a present by proxy as well that day, some were even pledging to buy a RFC Membership in 2018 for the joy that we provided them, now they hate us even more than Crows fans after 2020 Prellim , when we received some level of forgiveness from Crows Fans.

For our SA based Crows and Kochies fans the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rings true

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Makes it even sweeter don't it :ROFLMAO:.

Dont worry, apart from the Tiger Army no other fans were celebrating harder in Austraila that day than the Kochies Hoardes !!

We gave them a present by proxy as well that day, some were even pledging to buy a RFC Membership in 2018 for the joy that we provided them, now they hate us even more than Crows fans after 2020 Prellim , when we received some level of forgiveness from Crows Fans.

For our SA based Crows and Kochies fans the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rings true
Just like the 2018 granny for us. I despise west coast, but the last few minutes of that game were a thing of beauty.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just like the 2018 granny for us. I despise west coast, but the last few minutes of that game were a thing of beauty.
And for some unknown reason the Eagles fans have a serious hatred for the RFC .. Go figure.

If it wasn't for the RFC shittting the bed they probably wouldn't have the 2018 flag.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
And for some unknown reason the Eagles fans have a serious hatred for the RFC .. Go figure.

If it wasn't for the RFC shittting the bed they probably wouldn't have the 2018 flag.
I’m not sure why, but I think they blame us for them imploding in 2019.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
$43m loss by AFL in last season ($66m for last 2 years) but Gill and his cohorts still get $1m per season.....hmm.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
$43m loss by AFL in last season ($66m for last 2 years) but Gill and his cohorts still get $1m per season.....hmm.
I wonder if Gil uses this $43m loss as an excuse to delay a new Tassie team even longer.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

pump Kane Cornes thru Google Translator

..... it comes back with *smile* Sucker
Bloody pathetic effort in the Hun today. Ran an article about Stackey's back flip n even went on to quote the comment bagging him. As per standard procedures for the meedjia slime, it was an unnamed and protected commentator who made the derogatory comment.

All good fun reputation building as hard hitting, insightful reporters, commentators n plenty of money to be made nit picking n deriding players when they aren't perfect. Make sure they cover n protect their own when they're just dribbling *smile* though.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A total of $9.8 million was paid to the 8 AFL executives in 2021, up from $7 million in 2020, it's a wonder Gill could keep a straight face today.

Last edited: