FOR SALE: 1999 Holden VT Berlina Series 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FOR SALE: 1999 Holden VT Berlina Series 2

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it jinx. :rofl

While we're here anybopdy have a Ford Festiva or similar for sale? My daughter got her license last week and needs a car.

This is like playing snap. ;D

hanshin

Grrr... Tigers!
Apr 24, 2004
Tokyo
rosy23 said:
I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it jinx.  :rofl

While we're here anybopdy have a Ford Festiva or similar for sale?  My daughter got her license last week and needs a car.

This is like playing snap. ;D
'Snap' or 'Go Fish'?

How about a white Mitsubishi Lancer 2-door Coupe, 1995, One owner, GC, about 130,000kms?
What else, Pwr Sttering / Air-con... Oh yeah - 5spd MANUAL
Cant think of more... not much of a salesman.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I don't know much about cars Hanshin...she wants a little unkorean one. Is a lancer a little ladies car? :-[

hanshin

Grrr... Tigers!
Apr 24, 2004
Tokyo
Gee... hope its not a girly car...!
Try this...
http://digiads.com.au/lancercoupe.htm

Only all white, bigger engine, air-con etc... and not Korean, but Japanese.

PS apologies to Jinx for hijacking his thread.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks hanshin...I'll show my daughter when she gets home and will restrain myself from asking any embarrassing questions showing my auto ignorance on here...will ask my husband about it later on.

Next thing jinx will be charging me commission. :blah

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was wondering how that would go ToO. I might make one as a child board.
I've been asked to make a board for memorabilia for sale or wanted to buy too so they could be combined.

thejinx

Go Tiges!
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne, VIC
rosy23 said:
I was wondering how that would go ToO.  I might make one as a child board.
I've been asked to make a board for memorabilia for sale or wanted to buy too so they could be combined.

If you do make one.. Can you please not make it a child board. Just make it a board in it's own area (trading post) or whatever.

It's easier to find that way.

Now back to my car!!!! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Jinx it's been suggested to get rid of some boards either by merging or making child boards, which I intend to do when I get time. I agree with the opinions that the more streamlined the forum is the easier it is to navigate. Therefore I don't really think a classified section should take top priority over football related boards.
Then again we've had a million hits this month..that's a lot of people reading the site and if the classifieds are more visible they'd probably produce better results.
I dunno what would be best. I think the classified board would get limited use though.
Decisions decisions.
Discuss.

Now back to my daughter's car. ;D

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Hey Jinx,
it looks like this forum isn't going too well. You've had no nibbles re your car and I've had nothing re my motorbike.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Not entirely correct Balmy. We're looking at a car for my daughter courtesy of this thread. ;D