FOR SALE: 1999 Holden VT Berlina Series 2 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

FOR SALE: 1999 Holden VT Berlina Series 2

Ms Tantie

Ooh! Ooh! Kick it to me! Kick it to me!
Aug 24, 2004
Melbourne
FWIW, the Toyota Echo is a great, reliable, safe, cheap to maintain and reasonably affordable option as a first car. And, depending upon your views, is kind of cute-looking too.

If the budget's really tight, even a good used Toyota Starlet (the model the Echo replaced around 1999) would be worth looking at.

Both cars are built in Japan, and everybody I've ever known who's had them (including myself) has NEVER had a problem with either.

Ms Tantie.
xox

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
thejinx said:
I came here to sell my car, and ended up finding a car for rosy's daughter!

You need to keep looking for me jinx...I e-mailed the lady yesterday, after looking at the car Sunday, telling her we'd buy it but she left work at 4 and didn't get my e-mail. Her son sold it to someone else last night. :'(

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Considering the price of petrol, maybe you should buy her a horse.

I can think of a couple that should be going cheap ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I reckon any horses backed by the PRE Punters Club, apart from jb's, should be available at bargain basement prices. :rofl

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey I resemble that too. :-[ :-[ But gather around folks. The times they are a changin'. Big payout coming up this week. :beer

Tiger Superstar
Dec 28, 2004
Melbourne
thejinx said:

What about me?!?!  :'(

;D

Wait a week and trade it in on that Mazda 3 you want.

:hihi

thejinx

Go Tiges!
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne, VIC
rosy23 said:
thejinx said:

You need to keep looking for me jinx...I e-mailed the lady yesterday, after looking at the car Sunday, telling her we'd buy it but she left work at 4 and didn't get my e-mail.  Her son sold it to someone else last night. :'(

Damn... That's no good. It looked like a nice car aswell!!

Your daughter can always drive a VT Berlina! :hihi

Tiger Superstar
Dec 28, 2004
Melbourne
thejinx said:
1965 said:
thejinx said:

What about me?!?! :'(

;D

Wait a week and trade it in on that Mazda 3 you want.

:hihi

Knowing what dealers are like they'll give me a pittance for it. Mongrels!

Most work on a total trade-in figure for the month.

So at the end of the month they have more scope to deal. They just need to keep the trade-in monthly figure in the black.

If you are lucky you will also strike a dealer who needs to make his sales quota for the month.

:)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
rosy23 said:
You need to keep looking for me jinx...I e-mailed the lady yesterday, after looking at the car Sunday, telling her we'd buy it but she left work at 4 and didn't get my e-mail.  Her son sold it to someone else last night. :'(

Just to show disappointing things often work out for the best jinx. Soph was upset at missing that car but yesterday she bought a newer model that's only done 50,000 k's for a couple of thousand $ less. :clap

thejinx

Go Tiges!
Dec 17, 2003
Melbourne, VIC
rosy23 said:
rosy23 said:

Just to show disappointing things often work out for the best jinx.  Soph was upset at missing that car but yesterday she bought a newer model that's only done 50,000 k's for a couple of thousand $ less. :clap

Good to hear!! Wish my problem was as easily fixed :'(

Good luck with the car

tigericho

Dangerous if Provoked
May 21, 2005
So the suspenders are Killing Me,

Did you sell it jinx, or Trade it on that MX5