Formula One | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Formula One

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Itchy haemorrhoids I’m guessing ? I use Valvoline grease.
Nah, had some of them removed several times over the years so heavy duty arse lube isn't required.
Just a simple case of old fart brain into massive overdrive in the middle of the night for whatever reason. Couple of hours of get up n rummage around then veg out for a bit solved the problem.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We gotta get behind Oscar Piastri. Big Tiges fan.

Said it before, but I hate this track in Saudi Arabia. Incredibly dangerous imo. Lots of super high speed, blind corners. Every time they race there I’m worried about a colossal collision. They need to make mega changes to this track. It’s no good.

1709849602147.jpeg

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We gotta get behind Oscar Piastri. Big Tiges fan.

Said it before, but I hate this track in Saudi Arabia. Incredibly dangerous imo. Lots of super high speed, blind corners. Every time they race there I’m worried about a colossal collision. They need to make mega changes to this track. It’s no good.

View attachment 21998
But But those Saudi Riyals Redders its all about those Riyals.

Good luck Lad Go Tiger(y)

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Shane Van Gisbergen has finished 2nd and then gets an 30 second penalty (unlucky) at the NASCAR Xfnity race at Austin, Texas. That’s a circuit so he still has a bit of work to do on his oval racing before a full tilt at racing in the NASCAR Cup Series. But nice signs.

Podium from Oscar today would be massive.

Go Oscar !

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hate Ferrari but it was good to see a different winner regardless.

$16.50 for Sainz. Yeeees. GP3 indicated he was gonna be right in it. Big graining on the Red Bulls.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Have they sacked Danny R yet? Got to be coming very soon
Yeah. He's in trouble. They have Liam Lawson waiting in the wings. Been given a 2 race ultimatum apparently by that ahole Helmut Marko.

I rate Lawson every bit as much as Piastri. I wanted Williams to get Lawson at the end of last year. Instead we're stuck with mega-spud Logan Sargeant.

Last edited: