Formula One | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Formula One

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
YAY!!!!! :D

Mark Webber wins the German GP :clap Congratulations Mark, drive through penalty and all, awesome drive 8)

Uncle

" Black ops?"
Apr 24, 2009
Very good drive from Mark,thoroughly deserved aswell. In Marks own words " You f%#k!ng beauty "

Angie

Tiger Rookie
Dec 2, 2004
Have waited a long time to see it and absolutely loved it. Great strategy and great drive. I was too young to follow F1 the last time the Australian anthem was played during the presentation so last night was a first for me. Mark seemed to be a popular winner and a guy liked by most. Well done.

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
First Aussie to win an F1 race since Jones in 1981. It was a stunning drive from Webber. Unfortunantly I see him out of reach of the drivers championship ... but if he keeps finishing in the points like he has been ... then who knows

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Changed my opinion of the carbie

The emotion he showed with the win was quite stirring

Loved the comment he made about the national anthem in Germany as well

Well Done

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Surprised they did that, expected them to soft it (although it is a suspended sentence).

Flavio gone from F1 is massive though. Looks like Webber will have to get new management

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
Its that time again ... The 2010 Austian Grand Prix is just around the corner.

Weather tipped to be 28 degrees and fine.
My tip - Webber for his first home win @ $10-1

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
only if it were going some where better, and that ain't happening

Albert Park is the go :clap

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Ian4 said:
who he thinks that the race should be moved from albert park?

Give it back to Adelaide for them to foot the bill. Money going down the drain here in Melbourne, it's needed for more important stuff.

I think the Ferrari's have the edge, will love Hamilton to win it, the Aussies would love the Webber to win, but M. Scumacher in the Benz will have to crank up the turbo for him to taste any sort of victory.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
geoffryprettyboy said:
Give it back to Adelaide for them to foot the bill. Money going down the drain here in Melbourne, it's needed for more important stuff.

I think the Ferrari's have the edge, will love Hamilton to win it, the Aussies would love the Webber to win, but M. Scumacher in the Benz will have to crank up the turbo for him to taste any sort of victory.
Agree

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Tiger74 said:
only if it were going some where better, and that ain't happening

Albert Park is the go :clap

try living across the road from the racetrack and tell me how you'd feel. let the bagans have it. then we can go there for a weekend

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Ian4 said:
try living across the road from the racetrack and tell me how you'd feel. let the bagans have it. then we can go there for a weekend

its one weekend a year, and because if it you live across a pretty park instead of the bog that was once there

do you have the same attitude to those who complain about the noise and trash left behind by those departing raves in the am?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Tiger74 said:
its one weekend a year, and because if it you live across a pretty park instead of the bog that was once there

do you have the same attitude to those who complain about the noise and trash left behind by those departing raves in the am?

actually i don't go to your traditional "raves." most of the people who go to the gigs i attend are generally hippies. save the earth, etc.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
I agree
Albert Park is too dull.

Move it back to the River & The Botanic Gardens.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Am sure he couldnt give a stuff about that.

He has his millions, and his pussy cat doll missus.

I *smile* hate that wanker................. yes jealousy is a curse.