Formula One | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Formula One

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
mb64 said:
See Lewis Hamilton has been picked up for being a hoon & car impounded.Dear me.

Credit to the boys in blue or is that going to be black?

Practice today showed that Hamilton has been mentally smashed over the burnout incident.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Disappointing race in Turkey for Webber, was leading and Vettell crashed into him. Will be interesting to see the aftermath at Red Bull to see who's fault it was. The experts are saying it was Vettell's fault and have to agree

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
mainlandy said:
Disappointing race in Turkey for Webber, was leading and Vettell crashed into him. Will be interesting to see the aftermath at Red Bull to see who's fault it was. The experts are saying it was Vettell's fault and have to agree

Hmmmm

Do you think Vettell can still win the 'Best Team Man' award then?

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Streak said:
Hmmmm

Do you think Vettell can still win the 'Best Team Man' award then?
No,l was watching the race & far from being an expert to me it was not Webber's fault.Vettell cost his team the race.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i heard webber has signed on for another year at red bull. very happy to hear that. i thought he was doomed in that team after the red bull pin up boy crashed into him ::)

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Ian4 said:
i heard webber has signed on for another year at red bull. very happy to hear that. i thought he was doomed in that team after the red bull pin up boy crashed into him ::)
Agree,appeared he was on the outer but I guess his good performances this year got him a gig for 2011.

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
Webber just had the biggest crash I've ever seen. Already on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijfsnrochqk

Red Bull really does give you wings. :hihi

Lucky he's okay.

AZZAMOOT

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2006
Melbourne
Did anyone else enjoy the karma in full swing at silverstone on sunday night? So sweet to see Vettel get a puncture on the opening lap. CMON MARK!!

AZZAMOOT

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2006
Melbourne
Could be a genuine 6 way option to win each race from here on in with the red ones lifting. Hoping for a ripper end to the season with Webber taking the WDC of course!

I dont beleive there is a nascar thread but I just heard Ambrose has split with his current team & may join the Petty team or even return to V8 supercars.

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
AZZAMOOT said:
I dont beleive there is a nascar thread but I just heard Ambrose has split with his current team & may join the Petty team or even return to V8 supercars.

I heard the news a while back about good old Marcus the Lion Tamer, I hope he comes back to drive for the blue oval, we Ford would dearly love to him driving again for them.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
WesternTiger said:
Another win by Webber!
Great win by Webber.Finally a great call by the team to keep him out there when the safety car came out.Would have least got 2nd if not for Vettal,s brainfade.
Now i must say of what i supected all along throughout his career.Micheal Schumacher is a DOG,[i apologise to our canine friends],What he tried to do to barrachello last night[trying to ram into the wall] was disgusting and showed the True MS.And what did he get?A 10 grid penalty.What a joke.he could have killed RB by his actions.I would have cancelled his licence therefore ending his DOG of a career.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Great win by Webber.Finally a great call by the team to keep him out there when the safety car came out.Would have least got 2nd if not for Vettal,s brainfade.
Now i must say of what i supected all along throughout his career.Micheal Schumacher is a DOG,[i apologise to our canine friends],What he tried to do to barrachello last night[trying to ram into the wall] was disgusting and showed the True MS.And what did he get?A 10 grid penalty.What a joke.he could have killed RB by his actions.I would have cancelled his licence therefore ending his DOG of a career.

I'm a massive Schumacher fan, always have been

that incident though was shameful

I think its time for him to hang them up for good at seasons end

AZZAMOOT

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2006
Melbourne
geoffryprettyboy said:
I heard the news a while back about good old Marcus the Lion Tamer, I hope he comes back to drive for the blue oval, we Ford would dearly love to him driving again for them.

Yes please.