Foster's cup game against little pies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Foster's cup game against little pies.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Caddy's main weapons are his field kicking, his strong body over the footy and his ability to be an outlet kick target as a marking option.

His goal kicking is also a major strength and he reads the play.
He looks injury free and super fit.
Love caddy

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I thought Danger was Kmart Dusty?

De Goey is more like Best & Less Dusty.
Degoey is better then Novak.
Degoey just plays for a *smile* club.
I would've taken him for 800k. Compare what Carlton paid for
Williams 850k, Saad 650k, Martin 750k.
I would get rid of all of those players to get Degoey.
Degoey is a good player.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Degoey is better then Novak.
Degoey just plays for a *smile* club.
I would've taken him for 800k. Compare what Carlton paid for
Williams 850k, Saad 650k, Martin 750k.
I would get rid of all of those players to get Degoey.
Degoey is a good player.

I wouldn't even consider taking Saad he's a cat and cant hit targets, he just looks busy because he runs fast. Overated.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The only time this spud does anything is against the Tigers which really boils my pisss or the Eagles.
Even worse is when this *smile* media keep highlighting the 2018 PF as they did on Friday.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Cox was referring to Riewoldt as being Richmond's waterboy

Kept going at Jack when he stood the mark when Jack had a shot at goal (missed)

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cox was referring to Riewoldt as being Richmond's waterboy

Kept going at Jack when he stood the mark when Jack had a shot at goal (missed)
Might start paying attention to the windy Septic when he wins a couple of Coleman medals or AA selections. Might really pay attention if he ever helps Colonwood win a flag n scores himself a Normie. Until that happens, just another big *smile* spud.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
yp
He and Kelli Underwood are the worst commentators out there.
You'll find em both in the dictionary.

Russell under the word Flog and Underwood under the word Token.

Meh to both of em seriously the whole country to pick from and the best they come up with is these duds.

Throw in BT and Darce and Gonzo Basil and its mortifying.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Dwayne Russell can’t control himself watching Port beat up on Adelaide.

Keeps talking up their kicking ability. They were one of the worst kicking teams last year. They have big mids that can win the ball and bullock it forward but 1 thing they have missed for a while is class with the ball by foot, and I'd still put them in that category.

They are playing a bunch of kids, its literally men against boys (who will likely get the spoon again) and making out like their kicking is great. Lets see how their kicking is when the pressure is up, anyone that plays in the AFL should be able to hit targets when they are out in space

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
OMG Nathan Buckley!

Resorting to the flood in a praccy game!
Practice makes perfect is the age old adage.

But in Bucko's case he has to revert to old school as he has no tricks up his sleeve and no one at the Board to watch his back!!

Plus, stealing tricks off Dimma is sinful.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dwayne Russell can’t control himself watching Port beat up on Adelaide.
Kochies Premiership Faves from Drugs, Cats, and Deeeez and #PieshaveInjuriesagain.

All of this and the Tigers are apparantly at full strength despite being without Lynch, Houli, Prestia, Soldo and Lambert against the Deeez

Interesting.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Keeps talking up their kicking ability. They were one of the worst kicking teams last year. They have big mids that can win the ball and bullock it forward but 1 thing they have missed for a while is class with the ball by foot, and I'd still put them in that category.

They are playing a bunch of kids, its literally men against boys (who will likely get the spoon again) and making out like their kicking is great. Lets see how their kicking is when the pressure is up, anyone that plays in the AFL should be able to hit targets when they are out in space

Not surprised to see the Kochies charging out of the blocks they are traditionally fast starters over the past few seasons even more so last year.

Let em burn themselves out with 120 min games over 23 weeks.

Last years fast start favored them and the Bears as the games were shortened and they had some early wins up. Their form was aided by having 2 months at home and the Bears having their whole season in QLD pretty much apart from 4 games.

Tigers will stick to the tried and true.