Fox footy classic matches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fox footy classic matches

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Watching WC V Geelong 1992 GF. Great game. Some observations.

Mullets streaming in the wind, Glen Jakovic, Peter Matera and the man who hung on to the full Wa Wa Nee long after others had gone for the 90s floppy on top, Peter Riccardi, take a bow.

Treatment given to forwards by backmen. We all know it if you're older than 35, geez forwards had to be tough.

Ken Hinkley reminds me a lot of Grimesy. Loved Hinkley.

The shocking state of the centre of the G, wonder someone wasn't killed. Wilson smashed into it in a tackle and came up covered in bloody gravel rash.

Probably one of the greatest understatements in commentary history, 'McIntosh runs the ball out of CHB, gets a good shepherd from Worsfold'.

Players kicking for the boundary looks very strange.

A photographer or someone with an official role crouching and leaning on the fence at the PRE wearing an Essendon scarf, WTF?

A member of on of the cheer squads, forget which, holding a huge sign with '*smile* CUTTTER!" written on it.

I reckon the Brownless/ Stoneham fwd combo was the last of the mohecans in terms of great tall marking players who were poor when the ball hit the deck, at least in hot games. One big reason they lost all those GFs.