• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Free agent

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I heard today we have a huge new recruit coming next year. Lynch-type impact.

Opposition shitting themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
must be a lot of oppo players looking at our culture and trophy cabinet thinking "i gotta get to that club "

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tross back.
Pickett n Lynch with full pre seasons under the belt.
Youngsters like Stacka, Ross, Higlet, Soldo, Balta, Naish, R2D2, Eggsy, JR all with another pre season n some game time under the belt.
Hopefully less long term injuries to key players.
Not sure we need to be sniffing around for, or have cap space for much in the way of free agents this year.
Got a feeling we're gunna be banging away at flag contention again over the next few years with what we've already got. Draft table is where our most important work will be done over the next two off seasons.

Reactions: 3 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Tross back.
Pickett n Lynch with full pre seasons under the belt.
Youngsters like Stacka, Ross, Higlet, Soldo, Balta, Naish, R2D2, Eggsy, JR all with another pre season n some game time under the belt.
Hopefully less long term injuries to key players.
Not sure we need to be sniffing around for, or have cap space for much in the way of free agents this year.
Got a feeling we're gunna be banging away at flag contention again over the next few years with what we've already got. Draft table is where our most important work will be done over the next two off seasons.
Spot on, Maso
RFC have a stable of really good players and a raft of youngsters banging on the door.
the next couple of years look very promising.
If we draft well and astutely there is no reason why Richmond can't snag another couple of flags over the next few seasons.
There is a dynasty in the making.

Reactions: 1 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Rookie
Oct 19, 2007
Is the list manager Craig Cameron at the suns the same guy that worked for us.
The one phantom used to talk too?
I think that was Greg Miller. Something about spreadsheets rings a bell!

In all seriousness though I hope Phantom was able to get over whatever issues he had here and/or with the club and enjoy these magnificient premiership days. Same for all those who have been disaffected one way or another. Life is too short and this is too good not to appreciate.

Reactions: 1 users