• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Free agent

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Robbie D'Orazio is the bloke that told me before last years Prelim that Tom was heading our way.
Was talking to him recently, loves how we operate.
He's actually going out on his own or has already.
He said we are quitely going about business.

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I think that was Greg Miller. Something about spreadsheets rings a bell!

In all seriousness though I hope Phantom was able to get over whatever issues he had here and/or with the club and enjoy these magnificient premiership days. Same for all those who have been disaffected one way or another. Life is too short and this is too good not to appreciate.
I think Phantom is still trying to work out how we won in 2017 without a genuine CHF.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
That would be the 2012 ND and if you look at the list there are about 5-6 guys any good who might be available and one of them is our own Vlossy

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
I think Phantom is still trying to work out how we won in 2017 without a genuine CHF.
Remember meeting Phantom and his father, Dyer and Red someone at the pre-draft nights Greg Miller used to host back at the club maybe 10 yrs back?
Enjoyed those events although they did tend to underline how dodgy our recruitment process was with one memorable tape showing a WA player do a few things. They didn’t seem to have much more on him but he was taken as our first rounder and 2 years later left for the WAFL.
Issues around securing information, but would love to see this introduced again.