Free to a good home - Jack Dyer clippings from the Herald Sun | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Free to a good home - Jack Dyer clippings from the Herald Sun

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Hi everyone

I just found an envelope containing some clippings from the Herald Sun with articles relating to the passing of Jack Dyer.

Are they of any use/interest to anyone?

If so, send me a PM and they are yours. Totally free, I'll sport the cost of a postage stamp.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I had a similar discovery while I was looking through a chest this week. Several entire H/S and Age papers with articles relating to Jack's death. Thought about putting them in the recycle but put them back in the chest instead...there goes my being less of a hoarder resolution. :blah

I'll probably sell all of my memorabilia and signed frames, even the Jack Dyer ones. Haven't really got the room to store them. Will keep my Richmond related books though.