Fri 7:40 pm Bring it on!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fri 7:40 pm Bring it on!!!

CrouchinTiger

"May the Funk be with you" George Clinton
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Couldn't think of a better way to start the weekend by having a one point victory.!! ;)

Love to see Buckley's face when Eddie say's your sleeping on the couch when we get home ;D

A

admin

I don't think my nerves are up to a one point victory CT.
I hope we do it easy. :D

It's been the longest pre season ever I reckon. I think we all started looking forward to this round 1 clash about last April, ha.

For all the talk of how we didn't try too hard in the pre-season, and all the articles of how good everyone's training etc, judgement day is coming.

Last season is long gone, it doesn't make a bit of difference how we performed in the praccy games, but it's serious stuff now.

There will be some majorly disappointed Tiger fans if the team isn't competitive from the start.

I can't wait to hear our song again.

Go Tiges. EAT EM ALIVE

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
whilst I understand your rationale CT, I could not think of a worse scenario than a one point victory. God we have been hearing excuses from the Wobbles supporter for the last six months as to how close they came and how it should have been a different result, oh the Rocca goal etc. etc.

We need to flog them so they have no excuses and can't winge about the outcome or the umpires or the weather or what ever else Eddie can dream up.

There can be no doubt otherwise it will be a hollow victory and we will read about what could have been for the next week at least.

Unleash the fury in 2003. Show no mercy Tigers. Take no prisoners.

A

admin

There's something special about winning by less than a goal.....
The elation is unbelievable when the siren goes but it's so nerve wracking before hand.
The Knighter/Libber rematch was a good one to win by under a kick.
It was magic to hear the Dogs fans and Terry Wallace whinge and sook about one free not paid.
Haha, hope it made the loss hurt all the more.
Go Tiges!

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
There with Bells on

TigerFury, an old Magpie fan and Myself

Lets ROARRRRRRRRRR

Brockie's V8 couldnt sound much better

Khan ;D

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
Bring it ooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!

Can't wait to watch Kane, Justin, Rodan, Coughlan, Campbo and Joel cut the pies to pieces.

A new era beckons, lets grab it and run like crazy

Oh were from Tiger - Yellow and Black - ....

I better calm down..... ;D ;D

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Lay off those doble cafe lattes RR you sound like your about to pop a blood vessel

Lets R O A R R R R R R R R R R R R R

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Nah, the only real cure is the first bounce of the footy RR. ;)

One more sleep.

Come what may ... bring it on.

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
A big tiger Friday.

8.30 - Deep analysis of tiger line up compared to pies line up and do match ups

9.30 - Read Punt Rd End for any rumours and general laugh at Digglers crap...

10.30 - 5.00pm get all worked up and get a hint of that lovely smell of footy (I think it is the freshly cut grass) But I used to get the same fragrance before every game I played as a kid....addictive

5.00pm - Out of suit - into Civvies and scarfe and trot with a couple of other tigers across to the social club and have a couple. Come and say hello if any of you PRE's are there. I will be the one looking very on edge and skolling VB's ;D ;D

6.45pm Catch up with some more tigers and into the ground to get really worked up.

10.45pm ??? ??? Please Lord, make my beers taste nice whatever the result

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Another year with the same olds running around masquerading as AFL players, except their one year older. If they cant beat an undermanned collingwood tomorrow they will win the spoon. I cant wait for shock and awe in september ;D

TigerEmma

Proud Richmond & Coburg Member
Dec 18, 2002
Victoria
The real stuff is finally happening and about time.
I'm so looking foward to this game,about 26 hours till it starts. :D
this off season has been (felt) so long.
Hope our win to Collingwood is even better than round 1 last year.

GO THE MIGHTY TIGERS EAT E'M ALIVE  ;D

There's something special about winning by less than a goal.....
The elation is unbelievable when the siren goes but it's so nerve wracking before hand.
The Knighter/Libber rematch was a good one to win by under a kick.
It was magic to hear the Dogs fans and Terry Wallace whinge and sook about one free not paid.
Haha, hope it made the loss hurt all the more.
Go Tiges!

Exactly rosy,I agree
My Dad and younger sister are Bulldogs supporters so the win was so very sweet for me and my Mum. ;D

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
AFL season kicks off in just over 24hours, could there be any better news? Of COURSE. Presti and Fraser are out.
YaY!!!

Feel the Fury,
GO Tiges.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
AFL season kicks off in just over 24hours, could there be any better news? Of COURSE. Presti and Fraser are out.
YaY!!!

Feel the Fury,
GO Tiges.

Beginning Tomorrow night - The Richo Show. :D

"Too big, too strong, too good!"

Stick it up the maggies, tiges! 8)

A

admin

Exactly rosy,I agree
My Dad and younger sister are Bulldogs supporters so the win was so very sweet for me and my Mum. ;D
Welcome aboard Emma.... :)
You're the same as me, My Dad barracks for the Scragglers too, and My Mum for Richmond.
Lucky we take after our Mums I reckon, ha.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
"Too big, too strong, too good!"

MT just love that quote. The scene is set for the Richo show.   As I posted a few weeks ago,  Richo to start the year with double figures would a fitting start.

I agree with others that the win over the bully's was magnificent in the circumstances and also agree that a close game is adrenalin packed, but the satisfaction of absolutely flogging a hated foe is ever better.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
i.ve had some good times and bad times over the past 5mnths or so at work
the good
8 blues supporters at work watching them sink to a all new low seeing their once mighty club crash and burn and reminding them each week that is x amount of weeks to go befroe they claim the spoon again ;D

the bad
listening from the x amount of pies supporters at work[a few i didnt even know they were pies supporters.they call us bandwagoners]going around in very eddie like attitude,s that 2003 and beyond will be the pies year.ya got to do it tomorrow boys plz for my sake and hell every other supporter.

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Cant get much better than this. HUGE 6 month bonus at work, FRIDAY, Tigers playing, FRIDAY, going to the Match, Couple of beers with a 'close' friend and TigerFury, Match, Tigers Win, few more beers with friends. Going camping, Few more beers exhaustion hits

Sleep of the winning

Lets Roar

Khan

9 Hours and Counting

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
MT just love that quote.

Unfortunately I can't claim it as my own, gus ;). It's KB's actually. If you go to our TIGERVISION page and play Richo's mpeg you'll hear KB say it in the commentary.

Close wins are more of a relief to me. All the tension and riding on every possession gets the adrenalin pumping but at the end of the game I'm mostly going "thank god we won!". I enjoy thrashings and waving to opposition supporters (especially Collingwood ones) as they leave the ground around 3/4 time ;D. It's great sitting back with no stress knowing the game is ours and wishing it would go on longer as the goals keep on coming.