Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sounds like it’s going to be a wet one , usually that means a win for us , however strange things happen in the rain . We just have to win ..

Go Tiges

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
From midget pinata to the baby giraffe petting zoo?

jeez, dimma must have gone to the Yale School of Neuroplasticty last summer?

this is gonna be inneresting. Im gonna draw on @jb03 stkilda analysis ....

tigers by 23.

flippers ryan kicks 3

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
Looking forward to being back at the g watching the tigers.

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Wet and wild tonight.

Early dominance the key to completely dent their confidence.

Feb 25, 2007
Hopefully, the rain subsides by game time. If its raining Tiges 28 points,, if its dry, 40+

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I'll put my meteorological nuts on the line and say it won't be that wet tonight. Tiges by 44.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I'll put my meteorological nuts on the line and say it won't be that wet tonight. Tiges by 44.
Well, they get it wrong quite often so here's hoping. Otherwise it'll be a low percentage slog fest between both teams. They're talking about the possibility of thunderstorms sometime in the evening. Just our luck.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Metaphorically speaking, I'm feeling for ya should any associated lightning from forecast thunderstorms come within cooee of your meteorological measuring devices.

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Well, they get it wrong quite often so here's hoping. Otherwise it'll be a low percentage slog fest between both teams. They're talking about the possibility of thunderstorms sometime in the evening. Just our luck.
As long as your scones and Jam don’t get wet while looking across to the common folk you’ll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Sounds like it’s going to be a wet one , usually that means a win for us , however strange things happen in the rain . We just have to win ..

Go Tiges
And we have to win in large lumps as well.
Reckon that will happen no matter what the weather.

Reactions: 1 user