Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Will we persist with this new game style or go back to who we are? With the rule changes, injuries, key players getting older and Rioli and George not looking like their old selfs - the chaos game wasn't working. But I don't have much faith in this going tall chip kick crap out of nowhere.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Why do our older players looked cooked while other clubs older players are killing it
Maybe the game plan took the petrol out of our guys after 3 years.

Our guys just don't have the hunger for it this year.

They are also starting to get on a bit.

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
We disrespected the Saints tonight and have paid the penalty.
Started with selecting the young bloke.
Wasn't ready.
Looked like a fish out of water.
Writing was on the wall when saints said they were having a review.
No way they lose when the pressure is off and they are responding to a bake.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I didn't expect it tonight against a lowly team and especially while 7-6, but doesn't it look like one of our mid-season 'loading' (?) games before the run home? I remember this is in 2019. Getting done by the Pussies at the G by 10 goals.
I think you are looking for morsels of positivity but I don’t think we have looked like it so far this year. I just cannot see it.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Interesting to see the lack of respect for Higgins. Just casual handshakes no love for him. I'm with them. The bloke is a disingenuous *smile*. Didn't want to but in after all we gave to him with his brain issues

Reactions: 2 users